Different canthal tilts

princeofpeace

princeofpeace

Bronze
I have two canthal tilts. I used to sleep a LOT growing up since I was young until last month (I sleep on my back now) on my right side. My right eye has neutral tilt and my left negative. These pics are with my eyebrows bushy af and old but here is the tilts with my eyes mirrored:
its fucking horrible. What can I do to fix?

Attachments

• 1693818937071.png
    1693818937071.png
    145.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: christian2710
Brutal an chit innit

Unnoticeable and not of your problems

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472
Curl your eyelashes and youll have neutral

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999
Unnoticeable and not of your problems
How unnoticeable is it really when my nose and jaw is also asymmetrical? ATP i feel like its noticeable as fuc. I'm used to my face in the mirror but when I use the side mirrors to see my actual appearance it stands out extremely strong, makes me look like my left side of my face is melting.

• +1
Reactions: princeofpeace
Sleep on your back, on a low angle inversion table.

• +1
Reactions: shortcel88
Asymmetry isnt a big deal

canthal tilt is the least of your problems, CT barely matters anyway

• +1
Reactions: princeofpeace
I have two canthal tilts. I used to sleep a LOT growing up since I was young until last month (I sleep on my back now) on my right side. My right eye has neutral tilt and my left negative. These pics are with my eyebrows bushy af and old but here is the tilts with my eyes mirrored:
View attachment 2415252View attachment 2415253 its fucking horrible. What can I do to fix?
Ober

@Master srry to tag can u just delete this thread and pics was kinda pointless XD

View attachment 2415252View attachment 2415253 its fucking horrible. What can I do to fix?