Different hairstyles - personal experiences

Have you noticed difference in your appeal to women with different hairstyles?

• Yes, big difference

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Yes, small difference

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • No difference

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters
Wallenberg

Wallenberg

Kraken
I see a lot of speculation about which hairstyle has the highest appeal, but do you guys have personal experiences with different hairstyles and noticed differences in how women react to you?

Vote and comment. The poll is anonymous.

In my case I'm pretty sure that my appeal is somewhat higher with a hairstyle / hair length like this:

eb1a5826781a1f4b4dafd5cb6366d1cc.jpg

Hair

Than with this:

Hair2

Last edited:
concerta is cope

High class look Sean Connery is better, bad boy the 1st is better. Depends what u want, Sean O pry for example uses a similar hairstyle to Sean Connery because it's timeless and fits high class looks better.

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and Wallenberg
first 1 looks better

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
heard this style gets you all the sub-18 foids
FEB7E647 0818 4F9E B8E8 E84833FEC8CA

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Dante13, HQNPmaxxing and Wallenberg
High class look Sean Connery is better, bad boy the 1st is better. Depends what u want, Sean O pry for example uses a similar hairstyle to Sean Connery because it's timeless and fits high class looks better.
Usually, the barber cuts my hair to that Sean Connery style, then I let it grow (it grows pretty fast) and I get that 1st guy hairstyle, keep it a while, and then again to the barber. But in the future, I consider keeping that longer style all the time, i.e. tell the barber to cut it only a bit.

My longer hairstyle resembles this a bit:

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
If you have the bones and jawline, short hairstyles are better imo. What I notice from all women is that they love it when there's some pieces of hair or fringes coming off at the side.

• +1
Usually, the barber cuts my hair to that Sean Connery style, then I let it grow (it grows pretty fast) and I get that 1st guy hairstyle, keep it a while, and then again to the barber. But in the future, I consider keeping that longer style all the time, i.e. tell the barber to cut it only a bit.

My longer hairstyle resembles this a bit:

Ye o'pry switches between slightly long to full Connery depending on what looks he wants to go for an ad campaign, if it's targeted to older people usually this, younger the audience the longer the hair. Both fit him well

Attachments

• IMG_20210402_211916.jpg
    IMG_20210402_211916.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 101
  • +1
Ye o'pry switches between slightly long to full Connery depending on what looks he wants to go for an ad campaign, if it's targeted to older people usually this, younger the audience the longer the hair. Both fit him well
I used to like shorter hairstyles. It gives a clean, professional, serious vibe. But now my favorite hair length is a bit longer like that O'pry style.

I used to like shorter hairstyles. It gives a clean, professional, serious vibe. But now my favorite hair length is a bit longer like that O'pry style.
Understandable, the way you dress is important as well with a good suit high class hair is better, casual leather jacket, a longer version is better.

• +1
Also, balding/bald guys can vote and comment too, of course.

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, Cain and Ocelot
Hair doesn't matter when you're a subhuman.

I think the difference between the pictures you provided is more about the hairline than the style.

Still, the slightly more textured hair in the first two pics is better than the straight one in the Connery pic. I don't know how to get that though, I have fine strands and very straight hair.

• +1
Reactions: Cain
tbh unless some sort of thugmaxxing - then crew fringe fade tbh
If u can pull buzz cut that might be the most based hairstyle imaginable looks mega dom tbh.

• Love it
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets