Different races Dating: people already assume it's a fetish

Entschuldigung

Entschuldigung

🌵🌴🌵🌴🌵🌴
The natural thing is dating your own race
Otherwise people will know you have some kind of weird fetish, like the most common white Male+ Asian women = self hater noodlewhore / white guy who watches anime and likes Japanese things :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Black + white = the black part is purely a sexual fetish, has some degree of race play

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt, Lmao, Richard_Hungwell and 6 others
Yeah. I don’t understand ethnic tax or just be white theories.

Irl I honestly believe at least 70% of people would never date out of their ethnicity and of that many would not even marry a different phenotype in their ethnic group

The only exceptions who would want to date out more often than not are black men and Asian women.

Even then at least 40% will choose to never date out of their race

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 11758, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 4 others

Irl I honestly believe at least 70% of people would never date out of their ethnicity and of that many would not even marry a different phenotype in their ethnic group

The only exceptions who would want to date out more often than not are black men and Asian women.

Vast majority of black men don’t want to date out. We want mullatas or lightskinned black women

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: GetShrekt, lil truecel and Richard_Hungwell
Vast majority of black men don’t want to date out. We want mullatas or lightskinned black women
Mulattas exist because of race mixing. I don’t consider them black

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
  • +1
Reactions: lil truecel and Richard_Hungwell

Cope every women want german men

• JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and galego123
Cope every women want german men
German women do but lol if you think a Turkish woman would prefer a German man over a Turkish man.

The 20% or so of people who are open to racemixing are overcompensating for being weird.

Every ethnic group prefers their own

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
German women do but lol if you think a Turkish woman would prefer a German man over a Turkish man.

The 20% or so of people who are open to racemixing are overcompensating for being weird.

Every ethnic group prefers their own
Turkisk women want german men german women don't want turkisk men.

• JFL
Reactions: n0rthface
Turkisk women want german men german women don't want turkisk men.
There’s more German girls with Turkish men than Vice versa irl but both still prefer their own

Não seja racista

• So Sad
Reactions: Entschuldigung
So what? Don't race mix because people are going to think thoughts lol what a pussy

• +1
Reactions: JawMogger
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 18522
Mulattas exist because of race mixing. I don’t consider them black
This.

It's fucking hilarious when 'black' leftists talk about 'muh white supremacy' when they're literally more white than they are black.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522 and Beetlejuice
The natural thing is dating your own race
Otherwise people will know you have some kind of weird fetish, like the most common white Male+ Asian women = self hater noodlewhore / white guy who watches anime and likes Japanese things :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Black + white = the black part is purely a sexual fetish, has some degree of race play
Imagine restricting your dating pool because you care about what /pol/cels think :feelskek::lul:

Imagine restricting your dating pool because you care about what /pol/cels think :feelskek::lul:
Muh my world views revolves around 4chan :soy::soy:
Never browsed that cringe ass Site
Go outside talk to people :ogre:

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: n0rthface and JawMogger
Muh my world views revolves around 4chan :soy::soy:
Never browsed that cringe ass Site
Go outside talk to people :ogre:
I've never heard someone say that they are against race mixing IRL. Only SFcels on incel forums

Sometthinnnngg in the wayyyyyy 🦇

I've never heard someone say that they are against race mixing IRL. Only SFcels on incel forums
Probably cause you live in a leftist hellhole
Travel a bit

You aren’t white

People don't always say everything they want

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: n0rthface and JawMogger
Probably cause you live in a leftist hellhole
Travel a bit
I live in a red state and probably around 1/3 of all couples I see are mixed... and why would ppl care who others choose to date? Only incels lmfao

• Ugh..
Reactions: incel194012940