Diffuse thinning

54UD4D3

54UD4D3

Sphinx
Does anyone have any experience with diffuse thinning and did they manage to stop it somehow or did it just stop by itself? I am not norwooding but i am diffuse thinning across the whole head, that means that i can just slightly pull my hair wherever and i will see few hairs in my hand each time (i also notice that on each top of hairs there is a white/yellowish flake that's practically glued to it for some reason). First time i noticed a thinning spot was on the corner on head 3 years ago when i was 18 and now it's pretty much everywhere but i can still hide it and my hair looks perfectly normal and thick when it's dry. When i wake up with messy hair and when my hair is greasy i have bald spots on sides, corners and top, when my hair is wet i can see my entire top of head bald. It doesn't seem that my thinning progressed for year or two, could it possibly stay that way or is it over? Genetics side everyone in my family has hair including my alive grandparents in late 80s. I really don't want to hop on propecia (finasteride) because of side effects and because i will have to pay for it.

Last edited:
Go on generic fin, it's cheap, as for side efffects, get money and get hair transplant instead

Go on generic fin, it's cheap, as for side efffects, get money and get hair transplant instead
Hair transplant is a yearly salary and there is no propecia/minoxidil here in pharmacies or anywhere because it is not registered by ministry of health. I live in Eastern European shithole after all so my main question is can the hair just stop at this stage and not thin until 20 years or something when i wouldn't give a fuck?

• So Sad
Reactions: WBC323
Then getting rich is your only option, or go to turkey for ht

I know this sucks to hear, but somehow you've gotten head lice. The white/yellowish thing glued to the top of your head are the lice eggs (nits). If you get rid of it your hair will probably regrow/might need coconut/castor oil or something along with it to boost hair growth. Don't worry it's easy to get rid of, just watch this video:

In this video the uploader gives himself lice to basically test effectiveness of different lice treating methods. Watch this after you confirm whether you have lice or not (sounds like you do)

go on fin/dut straight away

I know this sucks to hear, but somehow you've gotten head lice. The white/yellowish thing glued to the top of your head are the lice eggs (nits). If you get rid of it your hair will probably regrow/might need coconut/castor oil or something along with it to boost hair growth. Don't worry it's easy to get rid of, just watch this video:

In this video the uploader gives himself lice to basically test effectiveness of different lice treating methods. Watch this after you confirm whether you have lice or not (sounds like you do)

I really doubt i have them but if i do then fucking hell i am going to rope... I see nothing in my hairs, i have no itching or lice symptoms though and flakes on hairs look like dandruff but we will see...

Last edited:
I've been diffuse thinning for years. minox plus keto works for me.

You have a few options

Finasteride
Minoxidil
Ketoconazole shampoo
Topical anti-androgens such as ru58841

These can all be used in conjunction with each other as they all work in different ways - though obviously you want to be taking/using as little as possible whilst still maintaining results - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoR7CHkMETs3ByOv74OAbFw/videos this channel has very good hair loss content.

I think it's probably favourable to be a diffuse thinner rather than a receder, you'll see a lot of before and afters of guys who have thickened their hair using the above treatments, but if your hairline has already receded an inch or 2 then you ain't getting that back, best you can hope for it to prevent it receding even further.

Also you can fraud thicker hair using spray and fibres - see here

You can't fraud a new hairline.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 54UD4D3
You have a few options

Finasteride
Minoxidil
Ketoconazole shampoo
Topical anti-androgens such as ru58841

These can all be used in conjunction with each other as they all work in different ways - though obviously you want to be taking/using as little as possible whilst still maintaining results - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoR7CHkMETs3ByOv74OAbFw/videos this channel has very good hair loss content.

I think it's probably favourable to be a diffuse thinner rather than a receder, you'll see a lot of before and afters of guys who have thickened their hair using the above treatments, but if your hairline has already receded an inch or 2 then you ain't getting that back, best you can hope for it to prevent it receding even further.

Also you can fraud thicker hair using spray and fibres - see here

You can't fraud a new hairline.

You made account just to helpfully answer to my thread? I am flattered tbh.

You made account just to helpfully answer to my thread? I am flattered tbh.
That was going to be said no matter which thread I made by first post in!

But you're welcome.

• +1
Reactions: 54UD4D3