Digestive issues have finally ended my life, its done

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
I'm legit sitting on the balcony currently, curled up and reminiscing about my childhood years, when i never had to worry about anything i put in my mouth, about the times i would just eat stews everyday that my mother would make me and feel fine and fulfilled. It makes me smile for some poetic cynical reason, raw oats have permanently ruined me, but i don't even foster hate for them, i congratulate a noble enemy that ended my life like this. It is over tbh, i won't mind dying now painlessly, im satisfied with the good years i did have, i feel like a 90yo man that has seen everything life has to offer. Currently my apetite is absolutely non existent and I'm planning on doing a perma water fast until my heart finally shuts down, there isn't a more poetic and euphoric way to go out then this

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, ballskin, androgenic and 1 other person
try aspirin with 3L of milk to reset your gut bacteria brocel

i suggest eating nothing but vegetables to completely clear your guts of toxic waste.

Two years ago I started blending vegetables in water or OJ and drinking the whole thing. once every day. In the first week I was shitting out black tar.

i suggest eating nothing but vegetables to completely clear your guts of toxic waste.

Two years ago I started blending vegetables in water or OJ and drinking the whole thing. once every day. In the first week I was shitting out black tar.
Every food that exists causes me irritation and blood

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787