dilemma. Being slim and look taller or being bulky and look shorter

Rt-Rust1

Rt-Rust1

Oh God
Hello. I have this doubt. Is it worth to framemaxx if I'm going to look shorter?

How tall are u

5 10 is the height where you can either look tall/slim or short/stocky depending on how much muscle mass you put on

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and Rt-Rust1
5 10 is the height where you can either look tall/slim or short/stocky depending on how much muscle mass you put on
I'm that, what should I do. I mean, I want some muscle mass ( not too much though) but I was thinking about framemaxxing (which doesn't necesarily require muscle gains) what is better?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16375
I'm that, what should I do. I mean, I want some muscle mass ( not too much though) but I was thinking about framemaxxing (which doesn't necesarily requires muscle gains) what is better?
Put on some muscle mass but make sure your clothes make you look tall and slim. Also keep good posture and pay attention to how much mass you put on. idk this might not be the best advice to be honest.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and Rt-Rust1
bulk up and wear clothes that make you look taller, like dark pants etc.

• +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1
I'm that, what should I do. I mean, I want some muscle mass ( not too much though) but I was thinking about framemaxxing (which doesn't necesarily require muscle gains) what is better?
You won’t get too big by natty lifting lmao, just don’t dirty bulk and you will be fine.

That’s not how it works u trogolodyte

If you get wider you will look taller

In general bigger presence = look taller

Stop coping with muh stick physique

You need to bulk

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite
That’s not how it works u trogolodyte

If you get wider you will look taller

In general bigger presence = look taller

Stop coping with muh stick physique

You need to bulk
need to bulk but also need shape, I don't care having trash tiny waist but a good shoulder to shoulder wideness.

And in generall the consensus as far as I know is that a more slim person will look taller even even taller than a person the same height but more bulky