Does higher testosterone in boys lead to shorter final height?

If you take two boys with identical genetics and conditions, but one has higher testosterone levels than the other, will the one with more testosterone end up being shorter? I know testosterone affects growth plates, but I'm curious about how significant this impact is.

I read that capons (castrated roosters) grow taller because they don't have testosterone influencing their growth plates. I also heard that castrati (castrated male singers) were often taller for the same reason.
Yea

because sports dont increase your testosterone
and yes sports could stunt your growth due to using the building blocks to repair muscles instead of for more height
The 2nd is not true
if this was the case then gamers would be way taller on average then kids who play sports,which doesnt happen because its near irrevelant,or girls would be taller then guys because they have 'slower bone ageing' from lower test
Is there a study that suppory this fact??

The 2nd is not true

Is there a study that suppory this fact??
ok faggot,base all your knowledge/health theoruies on 'sceince/stats and studies and end up like ever normie ever,every study/most statics are all fake but your a normie you dont know shit,keep lifting heavy

ok faggot,base all your knowledge/health theoruies on 'sceince/stats and studies and end up like ever normie ever,every study/most statics are all fake but your a normie you dont know shit,keep lifting heavy
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 i am a fk genius

Be silent you dog, everyone listen to ME, not you

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 i am a fk genius

Be silent you dog, everyone listen to ME, not you
nigga i had 100 times better threads then you,more reacts and less posts your fucking retarded honestly,your soo dumb it makes me mad,

if this was the case then gamers would be way taller on average then kids who play sports,which doesnt happen because its near irrevelant,or girls would be taller then guys because they have 'slower bone ageing' from lower test
Higher test = more estrogen

Estrogen = close growth plates
Girls are not taller then boys because they have higher estrogen then boys

You idiot 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🥰

Higher test = more estrogen

Estrogen = close growth plates
Girls are not taller then boys because they have higher estrogen then boys

You idiot 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🥰
Yep destroyed a greycell again, hah now he fucking silent nigger

nigga i had 100 times better threads then you,more reacts and less posts your fucking retarded honestly,your soo dumb it makes me mad,
Whatever you say

Everyone listen to me, not you

Whatever you say

Everyone listen to me, not you
you just expect me to be able to find studies on why exercise stunts growth lmao,ofc they refuse to do actual studies on it bc they gatekeeep it all,for normies like you to fall victim to it

you just expect me to be able to find studies on why exercise stunts growth lmao,ofc they refuse to do actual studies on it bc they gatekeeep it all,for normies like you to fall victim to it
Normal Exercise dont stunt growth #idiot

• JFL
Reactions: leanmaxx74
Yep destroyed a greycell again, hah now he fucking silent nigger
b but high e made me taller
Do you really think that even swimming is harmful?

• +1
Reactions: leanmaxx74
b but high e made me taller

Do you really think that even swimming is harmful?
no swimming is fine,soccer basketball any low impact sports you have fun in will help you grow if anything,but running track,intense lifting will stunt growth,this guys a retarded fuck

no swimming is fine,soccer basketball any low impact sports you have fun in will help you grow if anything,but running track,intense lifting will stunt growth,this guys a retarded fuck
So what's the reason? rapid bone age progression, hgh stealing, spinal pressure?

So what's the reason? rapid bone age progression, hgh stealing, spinal pressure?
There is no such thing as hgh stealing, spinal pressure , or rapid bone progression?????

Probably yes. not that tall but my bones are thick asf
It’s a trade off between height and good bone development

• +1
Reactions: rand anon