DILEMMA: Thick or Slim Girls

M

MedMogger

Bronze
I think that thick girls look awful, and I’d be ashamed to be seen with one in public. But their bodies feel great, and are what I’m looking for sexually.

Meanwhile, slim girls, whilst they look great, I don’t get turned on by them. To me their bodies feel horrible. But it’s much more respectable to be seen with one in public too.

So what do I choose?

Do I go with what my eyes are seeing or with my dick is feeling?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: the MOUSE, xantrooper, hypernormie and 2 others
slim mogs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: grungymallard97, watah, motiascension and 2 others
slim mogs
Ofc it looks better. Wayy wayyy better.
But for me, a thick girls body feels wayy better. And the feel of a slim girls body can’t even compete with the sexual satisfaction I get from a thick girl.

• +1
Reactions: Eduardo DOV, grungymallard97 and Simр
Ofc it looks better. Wayy wayyy better.
But for me, a thick girls body feels wayy better. And the feel of a slim girls body can’t even compete with the sexual satisfaction I get from a thick girl.
thick girls mog in terms of sexual satisfaction. but what type of "thick" are you referring to?

• +1
Reactions: Dominicoon
do serial killers eat cereal
that is my dilemma

• +1
Reactions: XxW33dSm0k3rxX and xantrooper

Attachments

• IMG_20241018_081735_572.jpg
    IMG_20241018_081735_572.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 0
  • Woah
Reactions: toolateforme

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: DarkTriadBeliever, bakpaokukus and MedMogger
thick girls mog in terms of sexual satisfaction. but what type of "thick" are you referring to?
IMG 3556
5773B871 8871 42C9 A6DF A9701DA1FA81
IMG 3553
IMG 3552
IMG 3551

Thick like this. Not even slim thick. Thick to the point where the girl is classed as just being fat even. It feels soo good. And I can’t even explain how good it feels. As gross as it sounds, even grabbing onto a huge ass that has some cellulite, is great sexually.

However I’m sure we can all agree this looks terrible. And to be seen with this is just humiliating.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: hypernormie, ProBono, shizuku11111 and 3 others
My ex had a physique that balanced out sexual satisfaction and looks.
That’s ideal. But where the hell can I ever meet a girl like that. Do I have to move town? I live in a subhuman town in the UK. Very low class place.

Slim model build girls fog
They‘re just way sexier and they also feel so much better too so I disagree

• Hmm...
Reactions: MedMogger
Slim model build girls fog
They‘re just way sexier and they also feel so much better too so I disagree
they look better. 100% sure on that. And I’ll look higher class if I’m with one. But I’m struggling to turn off my sexual urges with a thick/fat girl

That’s ideal. But where the hell can I ever meet a girl like that. Do I have to move town? I live in a subhuman town in the UK. Very low class place.
Idk, im latino, here almost every girl has a pear shaped body

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616
Idk, im latino, here almost every girl has a pear shaped body
What country is this? I’m prepared to move. Honest to God I gotta move out of my town. Full of subhumans here.

What country is this? I’m prepared to move. Honest to God I gotta move out of my town. Full of subhumans here.
Chile, i live in a high class area tho so most girls have a mix between latin and european features, but body wise almost all have wide hips, small shoulders, big well shaped ass, etc.

Chile, i live in a high class area tho so most girls have a mix between latin and european features, but body wise almost all have wide hips, small shoulders, big well shaped ass, etc.
Thanks man. I’m planning on moving to South America.

I hooked up with an ugly girl in the UK not long ago. I had beer goggles. And now I’m hating myself and this country. So I’m planning on moving out of this place. Latina women are wayy better than British pigs.

• +1
Reactions: Andremln

You need to sell your mother and reward this white Camels from ur generation of sands with s trip to Dubai for the beaner whore to look in your direction

You need to sell your mother and reward this white Camels from ur generation of sands with s trip to Dubai for the beaner whore to look in your direction
Unironically girls like these I’d usually only see with an oofy doofy.

• +1
Reactions: xantrooper, Xangsane and arabcelxxx
Bitch please have you seen what i look like

Unironically girls like these I’d usually only see with an oofy doofy.
Self image daddy and trust issues. They’re fake and know their actual looksmatch is a 5 but could reach a 6. they get in a relationship depending on circumstances; dude is a cuck or she is there knowin she’d be okay if he leaves
Bitch please have you seen what i look like
😂😂😂:lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Xangene coming to senses that his wife keeps him at a distance cuz he a beta. She railing tyrone from Timbuktu while xangene talks about hurricanes.

• WTF
Reactions: Xangsane
I think that thick girls look awful, and I’d be ashamed to be seen with one in public. But their bodies feel great, and are what I’m looking for sexually.

Meanwhile, slim girls, whilst they look great, I don’t get turned on by them. To me their bodies feel horrible. But it’s much more respectable to be seen with one in public too.

So what do I choose?

Do I go with what my eyes are seeing or with my dick is feeling?
Neither. You choose the best of both worlds, ie gym baddies. They can be thick while still having a good figure and not be fat.

View attachment 3244935View attachment 3244936View attachment 3244937View attachment 3244939View attachment 3244940

Thick like this. Not even slim thick. Thick to the point where the girl is classed as just being fat even. It feels soo good. And I can’t even explain how good it feels. As gross as it sounds, even grabbing onto a huge ass that has some cellulite, is great sexually.

However I’m sure we can all agree this looks terrible. And to be seen with this is just humiliating.
They look fucking horrible

They look fucking horrible
Yes I know… hence why I said “I’m sure we can all agree this looks terrible. And to be seen with this is just humiliating.”

What I’m saying is although they look absolutely awful, the feel of these kind of bodies is great.

• +1
Reactions: Simр
Neither. You choose the best of both worlds, ie gym baddies. They can be thick while still having a good figure and not be fat.
I’ll be honest. I don’t think I know many girls like that at all. Most girls I know either fall into slim or fat. Maybe I have to move ngl.

Yes I know… hence why I said “I’m sure we can all agree this looks terrible. And to be seen with this is just humiliating.”

What I’m saying is although they look absolutely awful, the feel of these kind of bodies is great.

This was the type of thick I was thinking of.

Why never chad or rich magnate?
Cause they don’t have as much control over those men.

Honestly never try to do too much to impress a girl. If you mog her too much, she won’t end up with you cause she will feel a bit too insecure/worried.

An oofy doofy however. These women can cheat on them with chads and the guy will put up with it cause he’s just grateful that he gets to have her.

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
I’ll be honest. I don’t think I know many girls like that at all. Most girls I know either fall into slim or fat. Maybe I have to move ngl.
Bro just go to any gym and you'll see multiple of them

Ferrari sf90 or monster truck?

• +1
This was the type of thick I was thinking of.
Haha no fucking way I can get that anytime soon. I’m a high inhibition pretty boy. Emphasis on pretty. I’m defo not masc/high t enough for that kind of girl yet.
All the girls I get are ones that approach me 💀. So I end up usually “dumpster diving”. Need to find out how to fix my high inhibition.

Also I never meet girls who have bodies like that. That’s a legit pipedream for me to ever see a body that good IRL

• +1
Reactions: Simр
Bro just go to any gym and you'll see multiple of them
my gym is mostly full of men. And the girls that are there are usually ethnic, skinny or fat. And mostly, old. There’s not a lot of young girls at my gym tbh. In fact there’s like maybe 2 girls I’ve seen at my gym who have a thick high sex appeal body whilst still looking good. But they’re not there a lot. And I’m wayyy wayyy too scared to speak to them.

my gym is mostly full of men. And the girls that are there are usually ethnic, skinny or fat. And mostly, old. There’s not a lot of young girls at my gym tbh. In fact there’s like maybe 2 girls I’ve seen at my gym who have a thick high sex appeal body whilst still looking good. But they’re not there a lot. And I’m wayyy wayyy too scared to speak to them.
Yeah there will be mostly be men but there should be at least a few girls. I counted at least 4 in my gym with hot bodies. If you don't mind sharing, which country is that? Ethnic girls can be gym baddies too. In fact 2 of those 4 are asian and 1 of them has a cute face too. I go to my college gym so that probably biases for younger girls. Yeah it can be scary but what have you got to lose? You shouldn't ask for her number immediately though. In the gym you should try to go at the same times she goes and slowly build rapport at first. Like you can start off by complimenting how much weight she's lifting or tease her if she's doing leg day. Then when she gets comfortable with you get her number.

Yeah there will be mostly be men but there should be at least a few girls. I counted at least 4 in my gym with hot bodies. If you don't mind sharing, which country is that? Ethnic girls can be gym baddies too. In fact 2 of those 4 are asian and 1 of them has a cute face too. I go to my college gym so that probably biases for younger girls. Yeah it can be scary but what have you got to lose? You shouldn't ask for her number immediately though. In the gym you should try to go at the same times she goes and slowly build rapport at first. Like you can start off by complimenting how much weight she's lifting or tease her if she's doing leg day. Then when she gets comfortable with you get her number.

I’m from the UK. I live in a complete shitty dump of a town though. Complete degenerate culture here.

There is only one ethnic baddie at my gym. But my dad wouldn’t approve as she’s too dark. She’s Bengali.

Unfortunately the good looking girls at the gym don’t go often enough. So I have to just get lucky and hope that they’re there that day. But they’re mostly doing cardio the whole session tbh.

Mostly the girls at my gym are older women.

My problem is I’m scared of approaching women, cause I’ve been used and abused by a few too many women for hookups, etc… So I’m now terrified at the thought of trying to get in a relationship if/when it ends after the girl has gotten what she wants from me.

My problem is I’m scared of approaching women, cause I’ve been used and abused by a few too many women for hookups, etc… So I’m now terrified at the thought of trying to get in a relationship if/when it ends after the girl has gotten what she wants from me.
Then just look for higher quality women

Then just look for higher quality women
How can I find them?
I feel like a lot of the women I meet are low quality. Do I maybe just need to change my location?

How can I find them?
I feel like a lot of the women I meet are low quality. Do I maybe just need to change my location?
Where are you meeting them? If it's like at the club or tinder then there's your problem. But a warning though that higher quality women mostly also want a higher quality guy. So do you have high body count and stuff like that?

Where are you meeting them? If it's like at the club or tinder then there's your problem. But a warning though that higher quality women mostly also want a higher quality guy. So do you have high body count and stuff like that?
I’ll be honest I mostly meet women at the club. I know I probs sound like an idiot.
I never used Tinder to meet a girlfriend, coz I can’t form connection with ppl properly online. I prefer meeting people irl. And also OLD has some shitty girls on there from what I’ve heard.

My body count isn’t high tbh. Do I need a higher body count to get higher quality women?
Because of my culture/religion I don’t like hooking up with women loads, but am prepared to do it if I have to.

this is peak

idk how u dont get turned on by this, my dick gets hard just by thinking about those small nice shape ass, also peak health indicator and will give u mogger children

• +1
I’ll be honest I mostly meet women at the club. I know I probs sound like an idiot.
Like I said, there's your problem :lul:

Club girls obviously aren't relationship material. Are you past the age for college?

My body count isn’t high tbh. Do I need a higher body count to get higher quality women?
Because of my culture/religion I don’t like hooking up with women loads, but am prepared to do it if I have to.
No I meant the opposite. I meant you need to have low body count and stuff like that. Low degenerate activity like hooking up and ONS and more ltr. For example a virgin girl saving herself for marriage probably wants a virgin guy to get married to.

• +1
You answered your own question, fuck thick girls in private and LTR the skinny ones

That’s what I would do

Like I said, there's your problem :lul:

Club girls obviously aren't relationship material. Are you past the age for college?

No I meant the opposite. I meant you need to have low body count and stuff like that. Low degenerate activity like hooking up and ONS and more ltr. For example a virgin girl saving herself for marriage probably wants a virgin guy to get married to.
I’m 22. I went to college/uni but the first year and a half I basically met nobody coz I was at home for a lot of it cause of Covid.
I only really met people in the last year and a half when things opened up.
My course was full of mostly guys. Literally only had maybe 5 girls on the course. And they weren’t good looking at all.
So I mostly met people from going out there tbf. At club/bars.

I still go to my college/uni coz it’s close to where I live, but I don’t study there anymore. I just go to the parties and stuff.

Tbf I could go back to a uni/college easily as I have a young looking face, and pass for 18 even. Would it be a good idea for me to go back to college somewhere else?

I’m 22. I went to college/uni but the first year and a half I basically met nobody coz I was at home for a lot of it cause of Covid.
I only really met people in the last year and a half when things opened up.
My course was full of mostly guys. Literally only had maybe 5 girls on the course. And they weren’t good looking at all.
So I mostly met people from going out there tbf. At club/bars.

I still go to my college/uni coz it’s close to where I live, but I don’t study there anymore. I just go to the parties and stuff.

Tbf I could go back to a uni/college easily as I have a young looking face, and pass for 18 even. Would it be a good idea for me to go back to college somewhere else?
College is not only the best place to find high value girls but also to meet girls in general because you're warm approaching instead of cold approaching since you have an excuse to be talking to them instead of just randomly talking to them. So they will be more receptive to talking to you. Also this means you can show them your other qualities apart from looks such as personality and humour whereas cold approaching is mostly looks. You can even start off friendly and slowly build attraction. All of this also applies to social circle where your girl or guy friend introduces you to their female friends which is another way to meet women.

Women don't want to find their man on a dating app or cold approach. They want a romantic story out of a movie or novel where they happen to meet their prince charming and slowly fall for them. That most likely would happen from like college. Though don't be meeting the ones in clubs ffs :lul: