DILEMMA: Thick or Slim Girls

I see you are 22. You must have developed this lately. When you get older, you tend to like fatties.

this is peak

View attachment 3246171View attachment 3246172View attachment 3246173

idk how u dont get turned on by this, my dick gets hard just by thinking about those small nice shape ass, also peak health indicator and will give u mogger children
This is like luxury and healthy food you want long term. The thick curvy whores are like a fast food cheat meal. It’s literally how it is too right. The thicker ones are unhealthier but slimmer ones are healthy.

College is not only the best place to find high value girls but also to meet girls in general because you're warm approaching instead of cold approaching since you have an excuse to be talking to them instead of just randomly talking to them. So they will be more receptive to talking to you. Also this means you can show them your other qualities apart from looks such as personality and humour whereas cold approaching is mostly looks. You can even start off friendly and slowly build attraction. All of this also applies to social circle where your girl or guy friend introduces you to their female friends which is another way to meet women.

Women don't want to find their man on a dating app or cold approach. They want a romantic story out of a movie or novel where they happen to meet their prince charming and slowly fall for them. That most likely would happen from like college. Though don't be meeting the ones in clubs ffs :lul:
Yh I know. Most people don’t like introducing me to female friends tbh. Most girls I know conveniently “don’t have that many girl friends” and most guys are just shady and won’t introduce cause they want the girls for themselves.

So that’s probs where I’m going wrong. Most girls I meet is in cold approach setting, and it only ever leads to a quick hookup or short term fling. Never a LTR.

This is like luxury and healthy food you want long term. The thick curvy whores are like a fast food cheat meal. It’s literally how it is too right. The thicker ones are unhealthier but slimmer ones are healthy.
Very good analogy ngl. This actually makes too much sense.
I should turn off my sexual urges towards thick girls as they will be bad for me in the long term then. And I should go for a slim one who will not be as enjoyable straight away, but is better in the long term.

I see you are 22. You must have developed this lately. When you get older, you tend to like fatties.
Nah. I started liking bigger girls since I was like 17. But it’s only when I started getting active sexually that my preference for them started becoming more shifted towards them.
Maybe I should sexually repress myself and that way I will start liking slim girls again.

I think that thick girls look awful, and I’d be ashamed to be seen with one in public. But their bodies feel great, and are what I’m looking for sexually.

Meanwhile, slim girls, whilst they look great, I don’t get turned on by them. To me their bodies feel horrible. But it’s much more respectable to be seen with one in public too.

So what do I choose?

Do I go with what my eyes are seeing or with my dick is feeling?
???? no, lol. As long as the hot girl is well dressed and not wearing slut clothes, she won't be seen as a slut, lol. Thick girls mog hard.
by thick you mean hot bodies, right?

???? no, lol. As long as the hot girl is well dressed and not wearing slut clothes, she won't be seen as a slut, lol. Thick girls mog hard.
by thick you mean hot bodies, right?
I don’t mean not respectable as in she would look like a slut. I mean not respectable as in she looks like actual shit. I was seeing a thick girl for a few weeks (little casual thing tho), and when I took her out I was getting confused looks from girls who were slimmer and better looking. And my friends were even telling me I should be going for better looking girls than that.

By thick I literally mean the point where most people would call her fat. Not obeese or supersized.
IMG 3558
IMG 2726

Like this is what I mean. Great for sex. Awful for aesthetics.

• +1
Reactions: Eduardo DOV