Diminishing Returns On Looks

ChadL1te

ChadL1te

Hardstuck MTN
If you've taken an intro economics course you've probably heard of something called diminishing returns on capital gains. which is where I got the idea for this thread.

4249356 17212323092111

(Looks at the blue line, ignore the other two)

My theory is that this also applies to looks.

Phase 1: Phase 1 is represented by the space between the first line(leftmost) and the Y axis. This is where you'll see the most improvement in quality of life as you improve your looks. 1 on the x-axis being truecel and 5 being mid-high MTN. In this phase, the time and effort you spend on improving your looks is worth it and the most significant of any looks improvement. Things in here are generally fully getting rid of big falios, significant facial growth(puberty), large fatloss, or a major surgery.

Phase 2: Phase two is represented by the middle two vertical lines. This is where you still get value out of the time and resources it takes to improve your looks, just less of it than phase one. I would say this is mainly going from mid-high MTN to high HTN. I would say here is building upon a semi decent base so being fully softmaxxed, building a good physique, teeth whitening, esthetic procedures, or anything of the sort. Improving your looks here will still have a positive ratio of life quality increase to resources cost.

Phase 3: This phase being represented by the right-most vertical line to the end. Not sure if this is a hot take or water, but heres my stance. Almost any change from, high HTN onward will have negative returns. Not that you will be less attractive, but the ratio of increase of quality of life to resources used is less than one, meaning it isnt worth it. In simple terms. your time and resources spent improving your looks here is better spent on other things ie, working a job, being more social, studying, etc. High HTN to chadlite+ will have much less of an impact on your life than you think, You've already established yourself as attractive if you've made it here, getting a chin implant if youre already high HTN wont improve your life. This is where the name 'diminishing returns on capital gains comes from,' for example if a company were to choose to keep on hiring factory employees rather than upgrade or change the equipment. For a while this will benefit them however after a certain point each added employee hurts output. Overall I think its important to take note of when its actually worth it to improve your looks.

Tags
@TechnoBoss @Jason Voorhees @SecularIslamist @IAMNOTANINCEL @Aero @5.5psl @socialcel @<6PSLcel @CoreSchizo @JohnDoe @DelonLover1999 @coispet

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Ascending2Tyrone, the next o'pry and 18 others
It’s not like that whatsoever, rather the more you increase your looks the bigger benefits you get

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: fukmylyf, Imretarded?, trueceI and 3 others
It’s not like that whatsoever, rather the more you increase your looks the bigger benefits you get
Did you read the thread? I’m saying at a certain point the recourses are better spent

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger
im sigma

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: descension and Darkeningstar
Image 1

True. Guys here Make Unrealistic morphs like these thinking they will become a Chad.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vrilmaxxer, Imretarded?, ggg.tv🤫 and 8 others
but yes your hypothesis correct
well done +1 mark

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te
Explain, if someone’s already chadlite it means they’re better looking than the vast majority of the population. They aren’t getting turned down and they’re gonna be the best looking guy in a space almost all the time. They’d get much more value at learning to be more nt, moneymaxing, etc improving looks for them won’t make a difference

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry and borismonster
Pfft as if! You tagged Jason but not me? Go ask Jason since you like him so much. :feelsree:
Sorry, he’s in my default tags:feelsbadman: dw you’ll be tagged in the future

pokemon on pokemon crime

• JFL
Reactions: coispet
Good thread, I sucked at econ but I understand the concept because it’s on this forum and not my old teacher speaking in an Indian accent (I wish I had fucked her :feelshah:)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme and ChadL1te

• JFL
Reactions: coispet and Gengar
Sorry, he’s in my default tags:feelsbadman: dw you’ll be tagged in the future

pokemon on pokemon crime
No! Don’t tag me. :feelsree: But if coisbhai says yes then I will. :3

Good thread, I sucked at econ but I understand the concept because it’s on this forum and not my old teacher speaking in an Indian accent (I wish I had fucked her :feelshah:)
Thoughts?

• So Sad
They should’ve hired me

• Love it
If you've taken an intro economics course you've probably heard of something called diminishing returns on capital gains. which is where I got the idea for this thread.

View attachment 3036573View attachment 3036671
(Looks at the blue line, ignore the other two)

My theory is that this also applies to looks.

Phase 1: Phase 1 is represented by the space between the first line(leftmost) and the Y axis. This is where you'll see the most improvement in quality of life as you improve your looks. 1 on the x-axis being truecel and 5 being mid-high MTN. In this phase, the time and effort you spend on improving your looks is worth it and the most significant of any looks improvement. Things in here are generally fully getting rid of big falios, significant facial growth(puberty), large fatloss, or a major surgery.

Phase 2: Phase two is represented by the middle two vertical lines. This is where you still get value out of the time and resources it takes to improve your looks, just less of it than phase one. I would say this is mainly going from mid-high MTN to high HTN. I would say here is building upon a semi decent base so being fully softmaxxed, building a good physique, teeth whitening, esthetic procedures, or anything of the sort. Improving your looks here will still have a positive ratio of life quality increase to resources cost.

Phase 3: This phase being represented by the right-most vertical line to the end. Not sure if this is a hot take or water, but heres my stance. Almost any change from, high HTN onward will have negative returns. Not that you will be less attractive, but the ratio of increase of quality of life to resources used is less than one, meaning it isnt worth it. In simple terms. your time and resources spent improving your looks here is better spent on other things ie, working a job, being more social, studying, etc. High HTN to chadlite+ will have much less of an impact on your life than you think, You've already established yourself as attractive if you've made it here, getting a chin implant if youre already high HTN wont improve your life. This is where the name 'diminishing returns on capital gains comes from,' for example if a company were to choose to keep on hiring factory employees rather than upgrade or change the equipment. For a while this will benefit them however after a certain point each added employee hurts output. Overall I think its important to take note of when its actually worth it to improve your looks.

Tags
@TechnoBoss @Jason Voorhees @SecularIslamist @IAMNOTANINCEL @Aero @5.5psl @socialcel @<6PSLcel @CoreSchizo @JohnDoe @DelonLover1999 @coispet
The hard part is waking up in the morning as a high htn, not spending 1-2 hours getting ready for that

🥁🥁🥁🥁iminishing re🥁🥁🥁urn

• JFL
not true, this graph is representative to the consumer as a whole, at a certain point if you are too good, you become niche and not appealing to the average individual.
Same thing with certain ppl who look good but aren't chad, they won't benefit from a botched rhino which will make them look uglier but will be better off with a not soo good nose as a htn. Versus the tradeoff for risk is worth it if you are MTN.

• +1
not true, this graph is representative to the consumer as a whole, at a certain point if you are too good, you become niche and not appealing to the average individual.
Same thing with certain ppl who look good but aren't chad, they won't benefit from a botched rhino which will make them look uglier but will be better off with a not soo good nose as a htn. Versus the tradeoff for risk is worth it if you are MTN.
Well said

as an 8 psl i can confirm this is true

• +1
Diminishing Returns explained more simply basically is like putting Vinyls and Chrome Spinners on
a Ferrari

• +1
Diminishing Returns explained more simply basically is like putting Vinyls and Chrome Spinners on
a Ferrari
Yeah that’s a good way of putting it

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster
Depends on the country
In my being chadlite is only enough to get fat landwhales. You need to be cahd to have a chance at normal relationship and gigachad to be loved.

dumbass, his response made him seem like he didnt read it... clearly u didnt either
I did, you cited zero sources. You expressed an opinion, they expressed a disagreement.

Now get out of my sight you low IQ monkey

I did, you cited zero sources. You expressed an opinion, they expressed a disagreement.

Now get out of my sight you low IQ monkey
Youre the one whos low IQ, for one what fucking sources would there be for this? You can have an intellectual discussion without a source, yes its speculation but anyone with a sense of logic and isnt delusional can formulate an opinion on this topic

And their 'disagreement' alluded to the fact that they didnt read my thread. My thread talked about value which he did not mention. The thread was about spending time well, not overall gain which you cant seem to conceptualize dipshit.

Youre the one whos low IQ, for one what fucking sources would there be for this? You can have an intellectual discussion without a source, yes its speculation but anyone with a sense of logic and isnt delusional can formulate an opinion on this topic

And their 'disagreement' alluded to the fact that they didnt read my thread. My thread talked about value which he did not mention. The thread was about spending time well, not overall gain which you cant seem to conceptualize dipshit.
Look at you seethe. You're not interested in any discussion, you want an agreement. Sometimes people don't agree with your axioms, accept that.

Look at you seethe. You're not interested in any discussion, you want an agreement. Sometimes people don't agree with your axioms, accept that.
You were the one who retorted to insults first, and yet youre still dodging the main root of my point because you know im right. I can accept disagreements if youve shown you understand what im slaying. you clearly dont

Jfl at this retard getting defensive the moment anyone says something he disagrees with.

And he has the gall to claim he's just looking for a nice discussion
reminder that op stole this thread from me:

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and ChadL1te
Jfl at this retard getting defensive the moment anyone says something he disagrees with.

And he has the gall to claim he's just looking for a nice discussion
how am I getting defensive, if you took me saying 'madeupcountryinyourhead' as some firm arguing point I feel bad for you.

You were the one who retorted to insults first, and yet youre still dodging the main root of my point because you know im right. I can accept disagreements if youve shown you understand what im slaying. you clearly dont
I don't care if i insulted first. i'm not trying to be civil. I was calling out your faggot behavior and attempts to dress yourself as just looking for a nice discussion.

Suck a cock somewhere else. me and @mrriceguyreturn disagree

reminder that op stole this thread from me:

Brutal and he attacked you for that same reason. Projecting soyboy:soy:

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf
High IQ as always. I was actually almost tempted to debate this somewhat. I was thinking "What makes him think that going from Mid HTN to Chad isn't an amazing improvement?" but then I was realizing I was missing the point of the thread.

You get astronomically more improvement in your life going from the lowest to lets say MTN then you do going from Mid HTN to Chad. Mid HTN is still noticeably good looking in real life.

I'm mirin the thread.

Triple H Yes GIF by WWE

• +1