Diminishing Returns On Looks

I don't care if i insulted first. i'm not trying to be civil. I was calling out your faggot behavior and attempts to dress yourself as just looking for a nice discussion.

Suck a cock somewhere else. me and @mrriceguyreturn disagree
Stop the fighting!!! @ChadL1te is cool.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChadL1te and Imretarded?
I don't care if i insulted first. i'm not trying to be civil. I was calling out your faggot behavior and attempts to dress yourself as just looking for a nice discussion.

Suck a cock somewhere else. me and @mrriceguyreturn disagree
Caging at you, still have yet to address the main root of your reply here. Instead, you have to attack me, people like you dont thrive in the real world. This behvaior in meaningless,> do shit at their job and when their boss calls them out say "well yeah, you're an asshole!"

Stop the fighting!!! @ChadL1te is cool.
i got op in a bumlock. ill let him go just this once
IMG 5231

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: ChadL1te and TechnoBoss
High IQ as always. I was actually almost tempted to debate this somewhat. I was thinking "What makes him think that going from Mid HTN to Chad isn't an amazing improvement?" but then I was realizing I was missing the point of the thread.

You get astronomically more improvement in your life going from the lowest to lets say MTN then you do going from Mid HTN to Chad. Mid HTN is still noticeably good looking in real life.

I'm mirin the thread.

Triple H Yes GIF by WWE
Thanks bro, glad you understood the point, its all about resources and value once you get to a certain point

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Thanks bro, glad you understood the point, its all about resources and value once you get to a certain point
You make great threads. I almost didn't understand the point at first, but you're right.

• Love it
Reactions: ChadL1te