(DIMORPHIC FEATURES) WHY ARE DIMORPHIC FEATURES LIKE UEE CALLED FAILOSSS GTFIHHH

lebesgue

lebesgue

sexy htn (with BB cream)
Users here can't seem to determine whether x,y,z dimorphic features are failos or not. You have users saying that you need both masculine and feminine features to be attractive and yet those same users call out things like uee (which can be attractive on women), even when they harmonize with the face.

And shit needs to get cleared up. What does the science say? What do yall make of whats going?

• +1
Reactions: EggKing
atleast from my experience, the science is deduced by 60 balding men with yellow porsches

• JFL
Reactions: lebesgue
bhai can you rate me

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: soover4me and lebesgue
Uee looks like shit. Slight uee or no uee is obviously ideal

• Hmm...
Women on average have more uee then men due to their supraorbital rims being less anteriorly projecting. Slight to moderate uee is good and can even be preferred over "hunter eyes", and can make you more approachable.

Being extremely dimorphic (ogre/hypermasc) isn't ideal either. Being maesthetic (masc with some feminine features) is ideal and has the broadest appeal.

• +1
Reactions: soover4me, rand anon and Egyptianmogger
Show me a good eye area that doesn't have either slight uee or no uee

• +1
Reactions: IHeightMogU
Women on average have more uee then men due to their supraorbital rims being less anteriorly projecting. Slight to moderate uee is good and can even be preferred over "hunter eyes", and can make you more approachable.

Being extremely dimorphic (ogre/hypermasc) isn't ideal either. Being maesthetic (masc with some feminine features) is ideal and has the broadest appeal.
What evolutionary disadvantage could've being too dimorphic brought? Do you think that we've already evolved far enough to be able to consider nearly androgynous faces ideal?

What evolutionary disadvantage could've being too dimorphic brought? Do you think that we've already evolved far enough to be able to consider nearly androgynous faces ideal?
Being extremely dimorphic isn't ideal in this modern day and age, being a hypermasc brute would be more ideal in paleolithic times though.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and lebesgue
Show me a good eye area that doesn't have either slight uee or no uee

yes and no, standards for “health” have changed due to evolution, not anywhere near androgynous. But for example clear skin, shaved face, plump lips etc. have all become signs of health and money due to modern technology

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, lebesgue and Heinrich Schmidt
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon
looksmaxxer:bluepiller ratio is like 2:1 on this thread rn

What he said. I'd like to add to this though:
A good rule of thumb is if a soft feature is feminine then it can create appeal for a guy (lips, hair etc...) , however hard features (mostly bones) need to be masculine.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt and lebesgue
What he said. I'd like to add to this though:
A good rule of thumb is if a soft feature is feminine then it can create appeal for a guy (lips, hair etc...) , however hard features (mostly bones) need to be masculine.
Ok. What about high set cheekbones?

• +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt
Ok. What about high set cheekbones?
Good feature to have as they are masc, ideally they should be more forward grown though rather then lateral (as this is a feminine trait).

• +1
Reactions: ErbCel
Yes masculine cheekbones are high set and have low-ish mass. High mass cheekbones can work on Asian phenos tho.
Masculine cheekbones are shaped like a boomerang and feminine cheekbones are shaped like an apple.

• Hmm...
Uee is retarded slight to no UEE is ideal. Things like PFL, PFL - PFH ratio es ratio and ipd matters more seriously.

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
Uee is retarded slight to no UEE is ideal. Things like PFL, PFL - PFH ratio es ratio and ipd matters more seriously.
esr is overrated. alain delon has 0.43 and youd expect that to hurt him way more

esr is overrated. alain delon has 0.43 and youd expect that to hurt him way more
Delons eye area is shit it's just his Harmony and colouring carrying him. Delon is way overrated

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Mog3D and lebesgue
Delons eye area is shit it's just his Harmony and colouring carrying him. Delon is way overrated
Delon is very overrated, but his eye area looks high appeal (although nothing notable)

• +1
Reactions: Mog3D and FBl
Upper eyelid exposure is a severe halo and it is not sexually dimorphic for a male or female.

What guides you otherwise?

Is not masculine.

Is not masculine.

It's a sign of poor genetics.

• +1
Reactions: Mog3D

Bad genes + ginger pheno

Lmao 2020 thread

UEE is not a failo. It is not ideal. Is what I think.
its a failo and failos add up
they have a good eye area in spite of uee

I think lower eyelid exposure can halo you, but UEE will always failo you.

Vs

• +1
Upper eyelid exposure is a severe halo and it is not sexually dimorphic for a male or female.

What guides you otherwise?
Supraorbital bone is less developed in females and they display this trait more while still being considered attractive with it