dimorphism/height/penis gains stack

M

MA_ascender

Silver
what do you think of my stack to gain height, penis size, and facial dimorphism.

-Aromasin 12.5mg/day or Arimidex 0.5mg/day [increases Testosterone, DHT, lowers estradiol for more masc appearance and delayed growth plate closure]
-ZOMACTON Human growth hormone 5iu per day (actual prescribed pharma hgh, worth more than 10 iu of chinese alibaba express ratpiss) [height, jaw, and penis growth]
-Andractim dht gel 1 pea sized drop topically on penis for 8 weeks. wont use pct. [penis growth]
-Permabulk through puberty to gain as much height and muscle as possible, ocasionnal aggressive mini cuts when my face gets too bloated
-All the cope vitamin/diet advice

thoughts? what would you add?

• +1
Reactions: ominion, Pandora, strawberrymushroom and 3 others
what do you think of my stack to gain height, penis size, and facial dimorphism.

-Aromasin 12.5mg/day or Arimidex 0.5mg/day [increases Testosterone, DHT, lowers estradiol for more masc appearance and delayed growth plate closure]
-ZOMACTON Human growth hormone 5iu per day (actual prescribed pharma hgh, worth more than 10 iu of chinese alibaba express ratpiss) [height, jaw, and penis growth]
-Andractim dht gel 1 pea sized drop topically on penis for 8 weeks. wont use pct. [penis growth]
-Permabulk through puberty to gain as much height and muscle as possible, ocasionnal aggressive mini cuts when my face gets too bloated

no, take superdrol

• +1
Reactions: roids
no, take superdrol

• JFL
Reactions: MA_ascender and Autismcel
turn 15 in 9 days buy me a hgh kit for my birthday pls :lul:
gotchu lil homie.

jokes aside best of luck, wish I was ur age and had the chance to do it.

• Love it
Reactions: MA_ascender
gotchu lil homie.

jokes aside best of luck, wish I was ur age and had the chance to do it.
my retarded doctor wanted to put me on 50mg test cream a week to treat gyno. if i hop on it id probably have lower test than natty right? 50 mg is nothing

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
my retarded doctor wanted to put me on 50mg test cream a week to treat gyno. if i hop on it id probably have lower test than natty right? 50 mg is nothing
do u know ur current test level?

do u know ur current test level?
nah but im getting bloods done soon to see if i have a gh deficiency (im gonna fraud that shit so hard lol. a hardcore roider taught me how) I have crazy high sex drive and my body hair is going crazy so i guess its an ok level?

i'm considering taking this but i'm 19 is it worth the risk?

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
i'm mainly concerned about norwooding i would be on creatine and hgh but if i lose my hair i'm literally sub5

i'm considering taking this but i'm 19 is it worth the risk?
too late bro not worth it imo. unless ur an incredibly late bloomer and that is still iffy

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
i'm mainly concerned about norwooding i would be on creatine and hgh but if i lose my hair i'm literally sub5
hgh grows your hair faster. dht will turn you into a bald jew if prone to it

bummmmmmmmmp

lmaooo 0.5 mg arimidex daily will crash anyones estrogen levels to 0, even on 500 mg test thats too much AI. you are giving horrid advice to teens, guys take 0.25 mg every 3 days if youre natty and 0.5 mg every 3 days if on test. Crashed estrogen leads to depression, no libedo, hairloss, heart failure, fatigue, no muscle, etc.

• +1
Reactions: Mike141
lmaooo 0.5 mg arimidex daily will crash anyones estrogen levels to 0, even on 500 mg test thats too much AI. you are giving horrid advice to teens, guys take 0.25 mg every 3 days if youre natty and 0.5 mg every 3 days if on test. Crashed estrogen leads to depression, no libedo, hairloss, heart failure, fatigue, no muscle, etc.
studies on kids with idiopathic short stature used 1mg a day arimidex

• +1
Reactions: wastedspermcel
studies on kids with idiopathic short stature used 1mg a day arimidex
go on literally any bodybuilding forum and tell them to take that much AI a day and they will rape you to death

go on literally any bodybuilding forum and tell them to take that much AI a day and they will rape you to death
"studies on children with idiopathic short stature" "bodybuilding forum"

"studies on children with idiopathic short stature" "bodybuilding forum"
studies on disabled children vs experiences from normal people

studies on disabled children vs experiences from normal people
people on bodybuilding forums dont take AIs to grow taller

test + AI or stay 5'7 forever bhai
i dont feel like im ready for test yet. im not even 15 and lifting for 6 months only... wouldnt the AIs raise my test already

niggas i see your ass lurking on my thread say something

final bump

i gave up.

Hope you get your BBC

Can i do proviron 25mg a day for 6 weeks then 3 weeks off instead of the dht stuff and aromasin
And mk677 for gh increase?

Can i do proviron 25mg a day for 6 weeks then 3 weeks off instead of the dht stuff and aromasin
And mk677 for gh increase?
proviron idk but it will probably suppress you hard. mk677 is cope for height

sounds good
do you got the dht gel and ai also prescribed?

sell some of the prescribed shit tbh

proviron idk but it will probably suppress you hard. mk677 is cope for height
Proviron doesnt supress hard if low dose+it doesnt damage kidneys and liver
The only downside is that you will have to do daily cardio and lower cholesterol+it can turn you into a bald jew if you are prone to hairloss

sounds good
do you got the dht gel and ai also prescribed?

sell some of the prescribed shit tbh
only hgh was prescribed. all else is from roiders at my gym. if she can bump my test dose higher i will take it too

Proviron doesnt supress hard if low dose+it doesnt damage kidneys and liver
The only downside is that you will have to do daily cardio and lower cholesterol+it can turn you into a bald jew if you are prone to hairloss
it sounds too good to be true idk. ill do more research it sounds promising

only hgh was prescribed. all else is from roiders at my gym. if she can bump my test dose higher i will take it too
sell them you hgh easy money imo