dimorphism is dead

He sounded like a legit fucking low t truecel when I spoke to him.
holy shit he was in your server and talked with you on vc the second he is dead u are talking shit about him u are worse than scum

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, NoseProphecy and moggathon
i didn’t care about him then and i’m not going to pretend to care now that he’s [supposedly] dead

if it’s true then that’s life, let’s just hope reincarnation exists and he comes back as a hexum drago morph and gets a white becky gf

• +1
Reactions: F36 and NoseProphecy
:soy::soy::soy:

do u think your parents will miss u (if they are alive)
Probably not tbf. I haven’t spoken to my dad in a number of years and even when I did he was a piece of shit. My mum wouldn’t either.

It is what it is innit.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss and st.hamudi but 6‘5
Well if he’s actually alive and this is a troll (which would be retarded as fuck) then I get that. But if he actually killer himself I’d imagine he was suffering beyond comprehension. Which is why I think it’s a bit distasteful to keep piling on even after death. But I get where ur coming from
theres no reason to laugh at another human death especially when it means alot to mother and his family memebers. Atleast your not one of these sick fucks laughing at his death, peace be with you brother and hopefully he rests well…..

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover and NoseProphecy
Doubt he is actually dead. He did the same thing last year and went inactive for a few months.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers

Last edited:
a lot of blackcels left during the same time could just be larp alexbrown also larped about innervision rope :feelshah:

• +1
Reactions: Kreatophagia
a lot of blackcels left during the same time could just be larp alexbrown also larped about innervision rope :feelshah:
He's larping. His IP is the same.

• So Sad
Reactions: gooner23
i was just messing around with the inner vision guy. never met him irl, unlike dimorphism

• So Sad
Reactions: gooner23
Man got put in a spliff

r.i.p based urkelcel

theres no reason to laugh at another human death especially when it means alot to mother and his family memebers. Atleast your not one of these sick fucks laughing at his death, peace be with you brother and hopefully he rests well…..
I appreciate that man. Much respect to u. I’m always happy to see users with good on head their shoulders it makes me
Happy ❤️

• Love it
Reactions: arab_chink
long time lurker first time poster here. I am not necessarily a good writer so just bear with me. Not gonna go into a whole lot of detail.
For background at the time i was a skinny white guy about 5’11” tall at the time and have a decent size dick at a little over 6in. Ive always had fantasies about teacher student sex and fucking my female teachers.
So to the story. So in highschool during my sophomore year I was super horny and in my geometry class the way it was situated was into rows facing the front of the room where the whiteboard was. And the door was on the left side of the room near the front. In total there were about 4 or five rows in the room and I was in the second row closest to the front sitting on the left side near the door. The person in front of me in the first row was physically disabled and blind so there was always a paraeducator sitting with him to assist. I forget why but for some reason she would switch sides of the table so she was facing the back of the class(essentially facing directly at me).This para educator is not super attractive but she has big boobs and is probably late 30s somewhat chunky, but me being young and horny didn’t really care and just wanted to show myself. So one day I wore basketball shorts with loose opening and stretched my legs outward and kind of slouched in my chair a little bit and put the heel of my right foot in the air keeping my toes on the ground. I did this just so she could get a better angle increasing my chances of her seeing it. Lol geometry. So I then discreetly moved my dick outside my boxer briefs down the right leg of them and then got hard and pulled the leg of the shorts open giving the assistant a perfect view up my shorts and on my dick. I noticed her making several glances throughout the class which turned me on but it was hard to tell if she noticed my dick or not. I did some of this flashing and other things like bulge flashing getting hard under my shorts and showing her that which I’m fairly certain she had seen. But what turned me on the most and made me instantly go to the bathroom and jerk off was when I was walking out of the classroom she was sort of blushing I think and she said “wow you have really long legs!” Smiling at me. I blushed and replied “thanks” and awkwardly walked away. But all I could think about was if she was secretly saying she liked my show. I spent the rest of the day just jerking off thinking about that.

I felt repulsed listening to that faggot speak. Good riddance. Annoying little runt.
Dude u the same boat as him TRUST ME LOL

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover and moggathon
I felt repulsed listening to that faggot speak. Good riddance. Annoying little runt.

A guy takes his own life and this is what u have to say? Why say anything at all if the only thing u have to add is negative and hateful. U have no empathy for ppl that struggle and suffer internally like u do? Even if u didn’t like the guy u can’t take a step back and try and be in another persons shoes for a second? Really fucked up to say some shit like that. Are u just a heartless shell? Cmon man
He is projecting being a bottom barrel user. At least dimorphism was funny and shi despite some weird beliefs which i dont blame deep down

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
and before mods say he logged in today, that’s not him, i’ve checked his ip on my forum and it’s not the same, it’s relatives. also i texted his irl friends on ig and they confirmed it

we follow each other on instagram, and have met irl

i check his ig today and see it’s blank with a suicidal message in the bio

i feel bad for teasing him too much. he was like my little brother. we hadn’t talked since february. his last message on ig to me : (

View attachment 2857441
if you guys knew his irl situation, it would make sense to kill himself
He's not dead, JFL.

Natural selection deez nuts niger. U have no empathy whatsoever for anyone. U only care about urself. Ur an empty heartless shell of a human. No one saying get worked up over his suicide but saying hateful shit and good riddance is evil tier. Despicable levels. Fuck
Relax brother, he ain't dead. JFL at falling for this LARP.

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover