bIiss
- Joined
- Jul 15, 2026
- Posts
- 1,999
- Reputation
- 3,253
I’m 17 and everyone assumes I’m like 25 irl so I’ve come to the conclusion that I’m high dimo
The best way to find out if you’re attractive, high dimo, etc is the way you get treated when you go outside
So how do you guys who are very low or very high dimo get treated irl?
I’d assume if you’re low dimo people think you’re a kid or a tranny or just disrespect u and see u as a little bitch
The best way to find out if you’re attractive, high dimo, etc is the way you get treated when you go outside
So how do you guys who are very low or very high dimo get treated irl?
I’d assume if you’re low dimo people think you’re a kid or a tranny or just disrespect u and see u as a little bitch
maybe we can fraud it