Dimorphism Stack

Lev Peshkov

Lev Peshkov

High T
MASSIVE FUCKING DISCLAIMER FOR OBVIOUS REASONS: THIS STACK HAS THE POTENTIAL TO CAUSE LIFE CHANGING PROBLEMS. I AM NOT RECCOMENDING USING THIS STACK. THIS IS PURELY EDUCATIONAL USE ONLY.

Looksmsxxers Perspective To Dimorphism:

Scientists have conducted many studies on Dimorphism and concluded that the more dimorohic the face the more attsctive it is. Now you can see why it is important.

After doing research on this for months I can safely say you will get: zygos, jawline, hollow cheeks, brow and darker coloring. (study links at the bottom)

It is beneficial for pubertycel to use this however I DON'T CONDONE THEM DOING SO OR RECCOMEND FROM ANY MEDICAL STAND POINT

the stack itself takes 12 months to cycle safely and consists of :

Oral Tren

Tren Enth

Test E

LOOK INTO DHT MAXXING ALSO

BEFORE I GET TO THE STUDIES, IF YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO CYCLE THESE PROPERLY I WOULDN'T TOUCH THEM WITH A BARGE POLE

STUDIES:

[/URL]

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and The Bleach Pill
No one will do this shit

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776 and Lev Peshkov
dn read except for the stacks seems great will try!

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Entschuldigung, Deleted member 6873 and Lev Peshkov
Why do you keep recommending shit you haven't touched let alone seen IRL? JFL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614, Inscol and Deleted member 4430
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and Lev Peshkov
Why do you keep recommending shit you haven't touched let alone seen IRL? JFL
Nice one, go back to ur basement?

@bossman whonis the gaycel that knows everything about me :lul: :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
Bro no one is gonna start injecting tren because 99% hasnt even picked up a weight
That's true ngl

But still, I'm putting it out there for those who want to improve anyways

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and lifestyle21873
Nice one, go back to ur basement?

@bossman whonis the gaycel that knows everything about me :lul: :lul:

all that needs to be known

• JFL
Reactions: GigaMogger, Deleted member 5912 and Lev Peshkov
i fucking love this site.

regular sites would tell 15 year olds to "be confident and be nice bro"

while this site tells 15 year olds to inject trenbolone

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, ProAcktiv, GigaMogger and 9 others
MASSIVE FUCKING DISCLAIMER FOR OBVIOUS REASONS: THIS STACK HAS THE POTENTIAL TO CAUSE LIFE CHANGING PROBLEMS. I AM NOT RECCOMENDING USING THIS STACK. THIS IS PURELY EDUCATIONAL USE ONLY.
There should be a theory section for stuff like this

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and Deleted member 6873
what if im not a pubertycel. Would i see a difference.

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov

IF YOU'RE 15 AND WANT TO INJECT TREN IT'S GOOD FOR THEM TO KNOW THAT THEIR FACE WILL BECOME ATTRACTIVE. I AM NOT TELLING THEM TO DO ABYTHING STUPID LIKE THAT

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: yorker12 and Deleted member 5912

i'm offering a more light course consisting of sarms and a synthetic dht

• +1
In the jaw, most Defitely. Brow potentially however the zygos only really pop out during puberty as they are still developing

• +1
Reactions: The Bleach Pill
@Papabakvet I would teccomend this if you don't want to risk side effects from androgens

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
Starting tomorrow thanks bhai

• Woah
well, people are at the cutting edge of height research in some corners of .me, finding ways to increase height past growth plate fusion.
also, sutres in the skull don't close till 20s so there's hope and also bone metabolism is a thing, when the bone regenerates completely every couple of years

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614 and The Bleach Pill
@Papabakvet I would teccomend this if you don't want to risk side effects from androgens
Thanks habibis but im content where i am rn.
However i will be starting cardarine next week since i can finally go to the gym again then.

And

School basically starts the week after that and i need the endurance part for biking 1 to 2 hours everyday

• Love it
Starting tomorrow thanks bhai
Be careful

Run pct

Tudca and this liver thing @bossman found

Hcg therapy after cycles

Make sure to h
Use sensible doses too

>suggesting tren to literal 15yos

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 1973, randomguy1235 and 3 others
Thanks habibis but im content where i am rn.
However i will be starting cardarine next week since i can finally go to the gym again then.

And

School basically starts the week after that and i need the endurance part for biking 1 to 2 hours everyday
Well good luck my friend! I hope it all works out for you

• +1
Anyways, this thread was supposed to unite high iqcels, not get criticism from retarded greycels and bluecels.

So, @Lev Peshkov we should just make a discord and invite all the high iqcels tbh

• +1
Anyways, this thread was supposed to unite high iqcels, not get criticism from retarded greycels and bluecels.

So, @Lev Peshkov we should just make a discord and invite all the high iqcels tbh
I agree, how fast can you make a beaucrstic sorta system with bots?

Didn't read so im gonna ask. Is it only for pubertycels?

• +1
Read this disclaimer

I'm just saying, if a 15 year old did tren it would change their faces
along with many other disabilities which will follow lifetime lmao

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 1973, randomguy1235 and 3 others
Didn't read so im gonna ask. Is it only for pubertycels?
Now I'm not RECCOMENDING the stack at wll

However if a pubertycel took it their face would chsddify certainly

And into early 20s while you're body still develops yes indeed

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and balding17yomanletcel
How much would it cost to run this stack ?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and balding17yomanletcel
How much would it cost to run this stack ?
Well on a few factors you'd need to understand

Running clean needles, proper I ecting equipment

The steroids themselves

Pct and organ support

Gym membership

Possible 500 for a year

• +1
Reactions: W0KESTMOTHF
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 685, KingScrew and 1 other person
Risks outweigh rewards

And some pubertycels will take this stack and end up regretting it for the rest of their life. Could you show me your research as to how this wouldn’t cause detrimental damage to the endocrine system and proof that this wouldn’t cause permanent suppression amongst other things? Studies, testimonials?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430, W0KESTMOTHF, Deleted member 685 and 1 other person
Risks outweigh rewards

And some pubertycels will take this stack and end up regretting it for the rest of their life. Could you show me your research as to how this wouldn’t cause detrimental damage to the endocrine system and proof that this wouldn’t cause permanent suppression amongst other things? Studies, testimonials?
test e is fine tbh, but tren lmao

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 4053
Risks outweigh rewards

There aint any nigga. This whole recommending Tren to 15 year olds thing was a meme here but @Lev Peshkov take it seriously

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Deleted member 4053, Lev Peshkov and 1 other person
Risks outweigh rewards

I was gonna say this. Sensitivity to androgens is mostly determined by prenatal hormonal stages anyways which is hugely genetic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4053
Imagine taking all these hormones that might give you acne, hear attack, balding, infertility etc.
Meanwhile some girls with 40 ng/dL Test levels have jaws like this :
20200801 202716

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and W0KESTMOTHF

Looksmsxxers Perspective To Dimorphism:

Scientists have conducted many studies on Dimorphism and concluded that the more dimorohic the face the more attsctive it is. Now you can see why it is important.

After doing research on this for months I can safely say you will get: zygos, jawline, hollow cheeks, brow and darker coloring. (study links at the bottom)

It is beneficial for pubertycel to use this however I DON'T CONDONE THEM DOING SO OR RECCOMEND FROM ANY MEDICAL STAND POINT

the stack itself takes 12 months to cycle safely and consists of :

Oral Tren

Tren Enth

Test E

LOOK INTO DHT MAXXING ALSO

BEFORE I GET TO THE STUDIES, IF YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO CYCLE THESE PROPERLY I WOULDN'T TOUCH THEM WITH A BARGE POLE

STUDIES:

[/URL]
> 12 Month cycle (Safe btw!)
> Tren + Oral (JFL)
> OP: a 15 yo autist whose most risky supplement endeavor was a half a pack of Fruit Roll-ups.

@bossman Let me know how it all works out you and your fellow "high-iq cells" (cute faggot club btw). But we all know you won't inject because you prefer the comfort in thinking you have some sort of "secret forbidden knowledge", rather than having your hormonal system fcked up due to a 12 month cycle of Tren as a 15 year old and realizing you can only blame yourself.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Deleted member 4614, Lev Peshkov and 2 others
inject trenbolone in the womb for high prenatal T

> 12 Month cycle (Safe btw!)
> Tren + Oral (JFL)
> OP: a 15 yo autist whose most risky supplement endeavor was a half a pack of Fruit Roll-ups.

@bossman Let me know how it all works out you and your fellow "high-iq cells" (cute faggot club btw). But we all know you won't inject because you prefer the comfort in thinking you have some sort of "secret forbidden knowledge", rather than having your hormonal system fcked up due to a 12 month cycle of Tren as a 15 year old and realizing you can only blame yourself.

LMFAO I'm actually against tren as I have stated numerous times so if you decided to use your eyes instead of instantly going keyboard warrior mode, you would have noticed.

• +1