Dimorphism Stack

> 12 Month cycle (Safe btw!)
> Tren + Oral (JFL)
> OP: a 15 yo autist whose most risky supplement endeavor was a half a pack of Fruit Roll-ups.

@bossman Let me know how it all works out you and your fellow "high-iq cells" (cute faggot club btw). But we all know you won't inject because you prefer the comfort in thinking you have some sort of "secret forbidden knowledge", rather than having your hormonal system fcked up due to a 12 month cycle of Tren as a 15 year old and realizing you can only blame yourself.
Joined Jun 9, 2020

There aint any nigga. This whole recommending Tren to 15 year olds thing was a meme here but @Lev Peshkov take it seriously
Im actually doing it tho... Because I asked scientist. Professional body buders oh and my doctor. What's your education

"steroids bad :feelsuhh:"

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and Deleted member 685
Im actually doing it tho... Because I asked scientist. Professional body buders oh and my doctor. What's your education

how old are you, what is ur past experiences with anabolic and androgenic compounds and what gym experience do u have

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov

Do what you want bro. Its just you guys are denying the fact that face shape is mostly genetic, not hormonal. Many girls with test levels less than 1/10 of yours have wide jaws and zygos.

And doing these hormones might make your face "masculine" in a undesirable way. Like Nikolay Valuevs face.

Rich Piana's skull and jaw growed but not in an aesthetic way that we looksmaxxers want. Just getting implants (after bimax of course) is seems to be a way to go. Plus there are also claims like Zyzz did get plastic surgery.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and Lev Peshkov
how old are you, what is ur past experiences with anabolic and androgenic compounds and what gym experience do u have
1) learning about steroids for literally 3 years

2) been gym celling for since I was 13

Do what you want bro. Its just you guys are denying the fact that face shape is mostly genetic, not hormonal. Many girls with test levels less than 1/10 of yours have wide jaws and zygos.

And doing these hormones might make your face "masculine" in a undesirable way. Like Nikolay Valuevs face.

Rich Piana's skull and jaw growed but not in an aesthetic way that we looksmaxxers want. Just getting implants (after bimax of course) is seems to be a way to go. Plus there are also claims like Zyzz did get plastic surgery.
What you babbling about Jfl

Girls estrogen makes wide cheekbones and jaw too...

Risks outweigh rewards

And some pubertycels will take this stack and end up regretting it for the rest of their life. Could you show me your research as to how this wouldn’t cause detrimental damage to the endocrine system and proof that this wouldn’t cause permanent suppression amongst other things? Studies, testimonials?
Puberty is once in a lifetime and if your endocrine system is already fucked then wtf not?