AlexBrown84

AlexBrown84

Custom title:
just landed and had to get a classic

any dc users here? gonna be here for a few weeks
IMG 7846

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin
I was there at Clinton's inauguration in 1993. My father was a mounted policeman and took part in it. I was only 6 years old. Shit that was 30 years ago now.

Here's something interesting. They say more sociopaths live in DC than anywhere else in the country. I'll have to go back again one day.

Wadlowmaxxing was from that area. Wonder if he's got an alt on here.

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
I was there at Clinton's inauguration in 1993. My father was a mounted policeman and took part in it. I was only 6 years old. Shit that was 30 years ago now.

Here's something interesting. They say more sociopaths live in DC than anywhere else in the country. I'll have to go back again one day.

Wadlowmaxxing was from that area. Wonder if he's got an alt on here.
i’m gonna go to the white house tomorrow i heard you can barely get near it nowadays

i remember about two decades ago you could go right up to the fence. even do tours inside

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin
i’m gonna go to the white house tomorrow i heard you can barely get near it nowadays

i remember about two decades ago you could go right up to the fence. even do tours inside
That sucks. Police state I guess America's becoming. Maybe it's just this administration.