Dirt cheap palate expander (experimental)

BornAgainChad

BornAgainChad

Sexy incel
What's up you handsome sexy beasts.

So I think I managed to cobble together a legit dirt-cheap palate expander. In fact, this costed me literally nothing since I already had the right things laying around the house, but if you plan on making this, it will cost you only 1-2$ at your local dollar store.

What am I using? Two things, a squishy sensory lego and a plastic bag. That's literally it.

The lego was cut to size until it roughly fitted in my upper teeth and palate, and the lego was put inside a plastic bag for safety reasons. Not only does it keep it from getting soaked or little bits of it falling into my mouth, but it also allows me to yank it out in the rare event of it getting caught in my throat (it's too big to fit/be swallowed, but it's better to be safe anyways)

Pros:
Cheap as fuck
Can fit to any palate
Provides semi-rapid expansion
Safe

Cons:
You will get slobber all over the bag
Can start to stank
Can't wear in public without weird stares
Takes a lot of adjusting before it works

Attachments

• IMG_20190107_1804547.jpg
    IMG_20190107_1804547.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 80
  • IMG_20190107_1754438.jpg
    IMG_20190107_1754438.jpg
    174 KB · Views: 79
  • IMG_20190107_1749249.jpg
    IMG_20190107_1749249.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 78
  • IMG_20190107_1749210.jpg
    IMG_20190107_1749210.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 51
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21044, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, currylightskin and 1 other person
:feelshaha:

• +1
Reactions: RedPilledStemcel and Nibba
Legit if so but dont know if your trolling lol. Post pics if it works
Wouldn't the expansion by asymmetric, too much/too little/etc? This seems like an easy way to mess up your palate.

• +1
Reactions: HorseFace and theropeking
You could end up with asymetric mouth/lips

Wouldn't the expansion by asymmetric, too much/too little/etc? This seems like an easy way to mess up your palate.
yeah idk man I wouldn't risk it if I were you

doesn't seem safe

Regardless tongue mewing expands palate.

• +1
Reactions: BornAgainChad and Nibba
  • +1
Reactions: sorrowfulsad, BornAgainChad and Deleted member 470
Legit if so but dont know if your trolling lol. Post pics if it works
Not trolling, just a poorfag with too much time on his hands.
I haven't even used it long enough to determine if it provides decent expansion yet. It's probably best used if you have a super narrow palate and can't mew yet, because it is very similar to hard mewing.

Not if you adjust it correctly in your mouth. It should provide even pressure on each side if it's adjusted correctly.

Very slowtly tho. Myb 1 mm in 1 year. A rapid palate expander can expand your palate by 10 mm in 2 months
I'm thinking that this should provide the same results as hard-mewing. Eventually I'll be able to fit my tongue and won't have to use this method anymore.

I'll have to report back later and update everyone if this actually does provide decent expansion.

I have this thing in my mouth.
Images 1

I would recommend you to get it too. Your method isn't safe. It also won't work.

I have this thing in my mouth. View attachment 11240
I would recommend you to get it too. Your method isn't safe. It also won't work.
How much does getting an impression of your teeth cost? Is there a way to get one without visiting an orthodontist?

I'd instantly buy a legit palate expander if I could afford one.

How much does getting an impression of your teeth cost? Is there a way to get one without visiting an orthodontist?

Idk I started the treatment when I wasn't 18 so insurance covers all the costs. It doesn't cost anything for me. Just visit a dentist. I doubt it will improve your face. It has actually made my jaw look even narrower. I have a total egg shaped face now.
IMG 20190107 222535

The edges of my jaw looked a lot broader before the treatment because my mouth area was narrower. You need to get BOTH fixed.

Palate expanders has also negative aspects. If it was that easy everybody would go for palate expanders tbh

Idk I started the treatment when I wasn't 18 so insurance covers all the costs. It doesn't cost anything for me. Just visit a dentist. I doubt it will improve your face. It has actually made my jaw look even narrower. I have a total egg shaped face now.
View attachment 11241
The edges of my jaw looked a lot broader before the treatment because my mouth area was narrower. You need to get BOTH fixed.
Your face probably isn't very forward, which is why it kind of gives off a flat egg-like appearance. Usually, the problem with most palate expanders, they provide outward growth but almost no forward growth. And because your maxilla, cheekbones and mandible aren't outward, your face is 2D looking and lacks definition.

You should definitely consider facepulling. It would provide you with maxilla growth and most likely give your face more definition. You would also get some forward growth from it, too.

insanitymax.org

• +1
Reactions: BornAgainChad
Your face probably isn't very forward, which is why it kind of gives off a flat egg-like appearance. Usually, the problem with most palate expanders, they provide outward growth but almost no forward growth. And because your maxilla, cheekbones and mandible aren't outward, your face is 2D looking and lacks definition.

You should definitely consider facepulling. It would provide you with maxilla growth and most likely give your face more definition. You would also get some forward growth from it, too.
IMG 20181227 014340

My maxilla is forward grown. What causes the lack of definition is the palate-jaw width ratio, nothing else

View attachment 11243
My maxilla is forward grown. What causes the lack of definition is the palate-jaw width ratio, nothing else
U have a good face u ogre idk y u think ur ugly. Is it the skin? If so then I understand I used to have skin like yours and I was self conscious. It looks better than before tho iirc

View attachment 11243
Huh.
I guess your genetic bone potential is a narrow jaw area. You are really forward grown with a narrowish face, however, it doesn't appear very egg-shaped at all. It could be soft lighting and a high field of view causing the narrow egg-shaped look.

If you want to add width to your lower jaw area, you could chew or use a jawsrsize to cause masseteur hypertrophy. This would easily give you a wider jawline, and probably give your jaw area more definition too.
U have a good face u ogre idk y u think ur ugly. Is it the skin? If so then I understand I used to have skin like yours and I was self conscious. It looks better than before tho iirc
Pls tell me your secrets. I'm a skincel as well.

Last edited:
IQ was never meant to be this high

This shit's actually pretty legit boyos. It feels like it's working. :feelsautistic:

I believe I can feel my sutures separating, along with a dull pain running along the midline of my palate. Not only that, but my teeth feel like they make contact differently. The feeling only lasts a couple minutes, though, and everything feels normal again.

My palate must be temporarily shifting outwards, but then returning to normal when I remove the device. This is pretty normal in palate expansion though, and if I continue this routine, the changes will be more permanent as growth takes plate.

The only problem with my cheap palate expander is that it really dries out the mouth. I put saran wrap around it, and that got rid of the abrasiveness and drying effect for the most part.

IQ was never meant to be this high
Along with craziness levels.
T B H
B
H

• +1
Reactions: Autist