Dirty blonde hair

casadebanho

casadebanho

Girlfriendmaxxed, no longer active here
Joined
May 12, 2020
Posts
1,945
Reputation
2,523
I have Dirty blonde hair and I swear every woman I'm attracted to has preference for men with dark hair.
I have tried dying my hair dark brown and black, it looks like shit and unnatural
 
.
 
Last edited:
do you have pics of when it was brown and black?
 
I have Dirty blonde hair and I swear every woman I'm attracted to has preference for men with dark hair.
I have tried dying my hair dark brown and black, it looks like shit and unnatural
you need to go to a professional dawg
 
nothing to do with hair colour. just dye ur eyebrows dark and ur fine
 
  • +1
Reactions: Glacier

Similar threads

awrowboros
Replies
0
Views
33
awrowboros
awrowboros
catvan
Replies
3
Views
62
Idehomannetje
Idehomannetje
Mxrii0.
Replies
0
Views
33
Mxrii0.
Mxrii0.
#1foidmaxxer
Replies
6
Views
91
#1foidmaxxer
#1foidmaxxer
S
Replies
2
Views
32
skiiisjshzkbdjsbzjd
S

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top