disability teacher that got "game"

katpspit

katpspit

Iron
Today 1/10/2024

"Poor dude, my teacher with a disability in a wheelchair is talking to a 'youtuber/singer off Instagram.' He was discussing it mostly with a group of girls, but they're mostly blue-pilled. Of course, he complained about how she wanted a house or something, so she told him to keep it a secret since she doesn't want others to know they're talking. Because she is a 'youtuber,' the teacher is 41 years old with a disability and cannot walk, while the girl is 21. I've seen the girl's picture since he showed us; she is out of his league. The teacher is fat, obese, in a wheelchair, resembling the cartoon 'South Park,' aka Timmy. He also has a skinhead cut. Of course, in my head, since I'm so black-pilled, I feel bad for him, thinking to myself, 'I pity him; it's over for him, poor dude.' He also mentioned that she doesn't want to meet in real life. He showed me one of her songs; it was a collaboration with some random rapper, and the song was ass." she prob got fucked by him anyway he explain how he got "game" to us about how he pull a baddie lmao I was laughting in my fucking head he probably got catfish ngl he also told one of his relationship that he dated a dominican for over 21 years poor dude you already know she dump him "I told him probably because your disable" I didn't told him he was fat or ugly because I didn't wanna hurt his feelings he said "nah her lose anyway" I doubt they were anything special he probably got used or something anyway that it this world is curel the blackpill is truth and people who deny it are soft and can't accept the truth I would upload a picture of him but I don't wanna do that since that just being fucking rude but at the same time I want you guys to see how ugly he is that he think he can pull a 10/10 and not denying that his not ugly n shit.

remember looks matter and always be blackpilled no matter how harsh it is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali and vermillioncorefan
Dnr

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27066
Today 1/10/2024

"Poor dude, my teacher with a disability in a wheelchair is talking to a 'youtuber/singer off Instagram.' He was discussing it mostly with a group of girls, but they're mostly blue-pilled. Of course, he complained about how she wanted a house or something, so she told him to keep it a secret since she doesn't want others to know they're talking. Because she is a 'youtuber,' the teacher is 41 years old with a disability and cannot walk, while the girl is 21. I've seen the girl's picture since he showed us; she is out of his league. The teacher is fat, obese, in a wheelchair, resembling the cartoon 'South Park,' aka Timmy. He also has a skinhead cut. Of course, in my head, since I'm so black-pilled, I feel bad for him, thinking to myself, 'I pity him; it's over for him, poor dude.' He also mentioned that she doesn't want to meet in real life. He showed me one of her songs; it was a collaboration with some random rapper, and the song was ass." she prob got fucked by him anyway he explain how he got "game" to us about how he pull a baddie lmao I was laughting in my fucking head he probably got catfish ngl he also told one of his relationship that he dated a dominican for over 21 years poor dude you already know she dump him "I told him probably because your disable" I didn't told him he was fat or ugly because I didn't wanna hurt his feelings he said "nah her lose anyway" I doubt they were anything special he probably got used or something anyway that it this world is curel the blackpill is truth and people who deny it are soft and can't accept the truth I would upload a picture of him but I don't wanna do that since that just being fucking rude but at the same time I want you guys to see how ugly he is that he think he can pull a 10/10 and not denying that his not ugly n shit.

remember looks matter and always be blackpilled no matter how harsh it is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
fucked

Use paragraphs man

• +1
Reactions: klip11
No paragraphs no care

• +1
Reactions: BitchBoy