Disconnected moustache theory ( Di Vaio, Yerger)

oldcell

oldcell

Kraken
I noticed some guys are disconnecting stache from the rest of the beard ( shaving connectors)

Benefits

- optically larger - wider mouth

- make your chin looks taller

- make u looks younger ( full beard is not ideal tho, make that oldcell looks)

MAriano and Di Vaio and Michael Yerger slight too seem to disconnecting it , i do it too form time to time

Attachments

• di vaio1.jpg
    di vaio1.jpg
    250.8 KB · Views: 0
  • yerger1.png
    yerger1.png
    960.2 KB · Views: 0
  • yerger2.png
    yerger2.png
    139.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, JamesHowlett, Moggedbyevery1 and 11 others
@JamesHowlett

• +1
Reactions: JamesHowlett
I think its just not enough density naturally for them. But how would you do it without fucking your beard

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel
I think its just not enough density naturally for them. But how would you do it without fucking your beard
Nah watch di Vaio photo..obviously there is shaved stubble where are connectors he has connectors but he shave it

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 18840
Nah watch di Vaio photo..obviously there is shaved stubble where are connectors he has connectors but he shave it
How to do it i will pm

• +1
Reactions: FuckMyLowerThird
How to do it i will pm
U dont need to do it actually...

But if wanna try it shave cheeks 3mm, do stache 6mm, and chin like 15 mm, and disconnect stache

But your beard is perfect right now

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
the sides of my mustache didn't fill out until after 25.

i had a dream i met u yahk :lul: it was very vague though

• Love it
i had a dream i met u yahk :lul: it was very vague though
Wtf you had a wet dream to @StreegeReturn

Don’t tell me you’ve coomed to @StrangerDanger also

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
U dont need to do it actually...

But if wanna try it shave cheeks 3mm, do stache 6mm, and chin like 15 mm, and disconnect stache

But your beard is perfect right now

Tsm bro you basically answered my question so i won’t do it. I pmed you

if you have a disconnected moustache and trim the beard so that there's less/no hair on the cheeks and theres only hair on the jawline and chin, this gives a less bloated more chiselled look and is commonly used by med guys like mariano di vaio

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and oldcell
if you have a disconnected moustache and trim the beard so that there's less/no hair on the cheeks and theres only hair on the jawline and chin, this gives a less bloated more chiselled look and is commonly used by med guys like mariano di vaio
What u think about this looks? Do it looks better or full beard or connectors looks better

I noticed some guys are disconnecting stache from the rest of the beard ( shaving connectors)

Benefits

- optically larger - wider mouth

- make your chin looks taller

- make u looks younger ( full beard is not ideal tho, make that oldcell looks)

MAriano and Di Vaio and Michael Yerger slight too seem to disconnecting it , i do it too form time to time
These are guys that would look good with any facial hair

• +1
Reactions: oldcell
What u think about this looks? Do it looks better or full beard or connectors looks better
The guys you showed would look good with any facial hair, the type of people who’d benefit most from ^ would be darker guys like tanned meds, arabs, mena and Indian guys.

This is because it gives the benefits of beard such as better lower third without giving them the downsides of beard such as giving bloated appearance, lack of cheekbone definition and hollows and most importantly prevents these darker guys from looking like terrorists

• Love it
PoSt example of what you mean

• +1
Reactions: BigBundaSlapper
just try style from video and post result to me , if u wanna,,, curious

I did exactly di Vaio style right now

But maybe u go lower on cheeks, like 1 to 2 mm

• Love it
before:
Full beard + no disconnect = less chiselled, more bloated and unkept looking,

16F1DE87 EF5F 41B9 B079 A3DC86F39665

After:
- trimmed Stubble on cheeks while maintaining length on jawline and even more length on chin = hollow cheeks and chiselled appearance and a taller chin
8C47E725 E5F4 404C B278 0ABF0DA62174

AA05B036 9537 4E3A 87F5 9DC1CFB0E719

I myself use this style and it helps because it gives an impression of taller face and lower third while not losing any angularity of the cheekbones.

• Love it
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 27472, Oberyn, Deleted member 18840 and 1 other person
before:
Full beard + no disconnect = less chiselled, more bloated and unkept looking,

View attachment 1942604
After:
- trimmed Stubble on cheeks while maintaining length on jawline and even more length on chin = hollow cheeks and chiselled appearance and a taller chin
View attachment 1942605
View attachment 1942608

From jihadcel to ethnic fuckboy...mirin i do the same discovered it 3 years before
He even slight changed pheno
I myself use this style and it helps because it gives an impression of taller face and lower third while not losing any angularity of the cheekbones.

• +1
Reactions: BigBundaSlapper
Like from jihadcel to ethnic fuckboy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer and BigBundaSlapper
He even slight changed pheno
Yh for guys like me a proper beard style can make or break my face. And a proper beard style goes beyond just beard lines, you have to maintain more length at certain parts and keep stubble at others.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 18840 and oldcell
Does anybody know how this style is called, when sides are not connected to mustache and goatee? I have this kind of growth pattern naturally, but not patchy.
MV5BMTU4MDk5OTYwNF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMzE1MDk5MjE V1

95% of the forum can't even grow peach fuzz on their face, so this isn't the best audience for this topic

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Oberyn and oldcell
Does anybody know how this style is called, when sides are not connected to mustache and goatee? I have this kind of growth pattern naturally, but not patchy.
View attachment 1943128
ITs not a style..he just let it grow naturally, he has a patchy beard

I would call this heavy stubble - light beard growth naturally

ITs not a style..he just let it grow naturally, he has a patchy beard

I would call this heavy stubble - light beard growth naturally
Yeah, I know, but was was wondering if there is a specific style that does it on purpose. It seems to enhance hollow cheeks (effect is different when sides are connected). Key - high, rectangular cheek line, sides disconnected from mustache. Backham has somewhat similar style.
David Beckham Beard 823x1024

• +1
Legit theory, makes you look a bit more stylish

A very dense beard is actually a bad thing an can make u look like a ethnic fob

• +1
Lol I naturally have this but feel it looks bad

Legit theory, makes you look a bit more stylish

A very dense beard is actually a bad thing an can make u look like a ethnic fob
Sure 100 percent...on beard forums males are coping with dense bigger the better, just lol

Actually, best looking beard is slight thin on cheeks - more youful, stylish, boyish, less ethnic looks

• +1
Reactions: Moggedbyevery1
LMFAO I just tried it and completely fucked up, made my mustache way too narrow and look like I have a hitlerstache how

• So Sad