Discovered an insane skin hack

Baldingman1998

Baldingman1998

Kraken
Eat one kilogram of raw goat liver without anything else. Literally eat it with a fork or whatever. I promise your skin will glow red the next day it actually looks fucking insane

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, coolguy1, Lorsss and 14 others
dosen't vitamin a cause hairloss :ogre:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, AscendingHero, mulattomaxxer and 3 others
will cause vitamin toxicity if done daily though

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Baldingman1998, RoundHouse and Deleted member 9670
username checks out :feelskek:
MV5BMTY3ODEzMTM0MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMzE5NjM3Ng V1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Baldingman1998
I'm already norwood 5 better be norwood 7 already. I wish I lose all my hair at this point for perfect total norwood 7 transplant. I can use my gorilla beard/chest hair etc for transplant

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8853, Jason Voorhees, Deleted member and 4 others
I'm already norwood 5 better be norwood 7 already. I wish I lose all my hair at this point for perfect total norwood 7 transplant. I can use my gorilla beard/chest hair etc for transplant
this could've been you

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, AscendingHero, Deleted member 9670 and 1 other person
Intravenous antibiotics

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: coolguy1, Jason Voorhees and Baldingman1998
Intravenous antibiotics
I don't know what this means but I live in 3rd world therefore it's clean and shit

• +1

IMG 20210830 132243  01

IMG 20210830 132235  01  01

Thank God I'm balding faster than 99.9% of men. In maybe 2 years I will be eligible for full transplant tbh. I'm already almost nw 7 just need the few hairs left to get lost

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and mulattomaxxer
  • +1
how do you have enough donor hair for a full transplant?

it's better being bald I've seen full transplants they look awful you cant get enough density
I have a neck beard. And I have back and chest hair. The neck beard can grow as long as needed while back and chest stay kinda short.

The doc will take hair from beard and back/chest and use them to give the illusion of a thicker hair. And my head is gigantic to I think I will have enough donor area anyway

IMG 20200401 131601  01  01  01

Screenshot 20210130 215449  02

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 9670
I have a neck beard. And I have back and chest hair. The neck beard can grow as long as needed while back and chest stay kinda short.

The doc will take hair from beard and back/chest and use them to give the illusion of a thicker hair. And my head is gigantic to I think I will have enough donor area anyway

View attachment 1293793

you can get chest and facial hair transplanted?

• +1
@Baldingman1998 thanks for the lifefuel getting my pubes transplanted for a norwood 0

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Jason Voorhees and Baldingman1998
Just eat 1kg raw goat liver daily theory

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12216, Deleted member, Jason Voorhees and 2 others
@Baldingman1998 thanks for the lifefuel getting my pubes transplanted for a norwood 0
*insert thongmaster old avi with the black man and comb*

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 9670
I take a daily aspirin, drink a glass of OJ, and bag breath and I went from Norwood 6 to Norwood 1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834, Deleted member, Jason Voorhees and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 6403
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16834, Toth's thot, Deleted member 6403 and 2 others
1kg of liver, that sounds like way too much vitamin a. Just eat liver in a regular basis in smaller amounts and you're good.

• +1
1kg of liver, that sounds like way too much vitamin a. Just eat liver in a regular basis in smaller amounts and you're good.
In reality I ate like half a kg but yes

• +1
In reality I ate like half a kg but yes

Just 100g of liver is 6 times the daily recommended amount if you are eating half a kg you are eating 30 times the daily recommended amount, if you do this even a little often you will likely get vitamin a toxicity (very bad news). Recommended weekly amount is 100-250g, depending on weight, age and sex.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Jason Voorhees
Based high T Islamic warrior and raw meat eater

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member and Baldingman1998
yes.. you can call it soy... but obviously you can not eat 30 times it
Maybe doing it regularly as you said could be bad but every once in a While is ok

yes.. you can call it soy... but obviously you can not eat 30 times it
Official dietary guidelines are a joke, you’re never going to get hypervitaminosis a from just eating liver, it’s never been attested from just food

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, RecessedPrettyboy and Baldingman1998
Official dietary guidelines are a joke, you’re never going to get hypervitaminosis a from just eating liver, it’s never been attested from just food
it does not happen often because it is not common to eat extreme amounts of liver
Maybe doing it regularly as you said could be bad but every once in a While is ok
just understand risks and do not do it too often

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998