discovered standing up for yourself. the other day.

darkness97

darkness97

Mistral
it's a really good feeling. some guy was roasting me and normally i would take it a little personally and try to laugh it off.

this time i just started cooking the dude back relentlessly about his nose. some of the jokes hit, some of them didn't but i went in about his nose and his face. the feeling that i would normally get literally was replaced by laughter and happiness. i never realized how good i was at just roasting people, because it's something i never did. i was always afraid of hurting peoples feelings. but then i realized they wouldn't and aren't do the same thing for me so might as well let it rip.

i remember my worst roast when i was the most confident was with this huge black dude at my job. he was basically bragging to me about how he could bench me and shit and i just told him that he was an ape that belonged to the zoo and he started laughing.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, fukmylyf, Clqs and 3 others
something that never happened

something that never happened
i am black so it wasn't as bad as it comes off. calling people apes as a black person isn't that bad.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and alurmo
Most people who bully/humiliate you will fold and become little bitches the moment you stand up for yourself

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, alurmo and darkness97
roasting back is ultimate low iq just ignore it he will think hes retarded

i am black so it wasn't as bad as it comes off.
oh now i understand
im black too but niggas wanna see me fight so bad
but im too high-inhib to start a fight in public

• +1
Reactions: darkness97
ignoring them in public makes you appear like a scared pussy

you either: (1) roast them harder, or (2) beat them up, so that everyone watching knows that they can't mess with you

• +1
Most people who bully/humiliate you will fold and become little bitches the moment you stand up for yourself
Narcissus

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe, Clqs, albe.ORG and 1 other person
nah thats the opposite
niggas will roast u even more
and even more

• +1
Reactions: starvecell and darkness97
roasting back is high iq. you could jsut "ignore it" but then you have to leave the social setting your in an return home. i would rather swing back then retreat immediately.

coming up with witty jokes on the fly demonstrates a great understanding of social dynamics, intelligence and verbal iq.

oh now i understand
im black too but niggas wanna see me fight so bad
but im too high-inhib to start a fight in public
the only people who are eager to get into fights are crazy, retarded people or people who haven't really been in one.

my boys got into a fight the other day over some dumb shit.
even the guy who "won" had to go to the hospital the next day because he fucked up his arm on the pavement.
based on all the gore videos i have violence can escalate so easily to death that it's just not worth it.

• +1
Reactions: alurmo
the only people who are eager to get into fights are crazy, retarded people or people who haven't really been in one.

my boys got into a fight the other day over some dumb shit.
even the guy who "won" had to go to the hospital the next day because he fucked up his arm on the pavement.
based on all the gore videos i have violence can escalate so easily to death that it's just not worth it.
frl thats why when i get like tested or irritated i just smirk and accept defeat
after i got cucked by a guy last month infront of women i just feel defeated and dont know how im gonna get my respect back

• +1
frl thats why when i get like tested or irritated i just smirk and accept defeat
after i got cucked by a guy last month infront of women i just feel defeated and dont know how im gonna get my respect back
frl i get that. i'd be careful though and just accept defeat. black dudes literally be throwing their lives away all the time over pride. thats how takeoff died

i remember some dude pulled up on me after work in the parking lot because i told his girlfriend not to do something. it was legit the most infuriating shit ever but i had to swallow my pride and let it go.

plus, there is no greater pussy wetter than not giving a shit about women and what they think. just my experience as a greycel

• +1
Reactions: alurmo
Roasting isn’t enough JFL. I did it all the time when I interacted with normies as non NT but if they’re being annoying you gotta tell them to stfu sometimes. Normies would do the same to you so you have to do it to them

• +1