Discovering the blackpill is like cheating to complete a video game

D

Deleted member 4310

Kraken
Normies' greatest goals in life is to get married, buy a house and have kids. Once they've done all of this they completed the game according to how society works.

If you discover the blackpill you will skip these steps and just focus on yourself, the normie lifescript is insipid but of course harder than living as a blackpilled man. Keeping a wife, having a mortgage, raising multiple kids etc is a lot of hard work tbh.

The reason why I say that blackpills still complete the game is because the result will be the same. You'll still live through ups and downs but the blackpilled man vill just cope with hobbies to pass the time instead of some wife and kids. People here are forgetting that having a wife and kids is just a massive cope to distract yourself from the inevitable, you'll die and be forgotten within a few generations and there is no afterlife. Blackpilled men just skip the arduous parts.

Just donate some sperm if you want your genes to survive btw.

• +1
Reactions: 🌈 👽, Deleted member 616 and Deleted member 2846
black pill is the truth. it will either break you or make you better and it’s all dependent on your looks before you looksmaxx.

• +1
Reactions: yayatourer, 🌈 👽, Deleted member 2587 and 1 other person
black pill is the truth. it will either break you or make you better and it’s all dependent on your looks before you looksmaxx.

Looksmax potential is a huge factor as well. Can you get enough money for surgeries? Do you have a good enough base?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310
Yeah, I tried to cope with trying to forgetting the blackpill and stopped visiting forums such as this for a while :soy:. It's literally impossible to forget the blackpill because it's the ultimate truth just like the sky is blue. I witness the blackpill in action every time I step outside the door. Just make the best of it and enjoy the ride.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3593, Deleted member 2846 and CopingCel
Looksmax potential is a huge factor as well. Can you get enough money for surgeries? Do you have a good enough base?
if i really wanted to i could get a few hardmaxx surgeries done by april. and yes i have good base, but i agree

• +1
Looksmax potential is ahuge factor as well. Can you get enough money for surgeries? DO you have a good enough base?
Not sold on the idea that looks are a prerequisite to live a good life, you can just do whatever you want sans woman affection.

Sure if you're severly deformed it might be hard but you can just hermitmaxx or something.

The blackpill only benefits those who are at least psl 3.
Below that means no potential for looksmaxxing.
This is why I wish I never came across the blackpill. I would have been enjoying life like a happy yet deluded NT Normie. I value happiness more tbvh.

• +1
Not sold on the idea that looks are a prerequisite to live a good life, you can just do whatever you want sans woman affection.

Sure if you're severly deformed it might be hard but you can just hermitmaxx or something.
they are a prerequisite to live the live a lot of ppl want to live here but they are limited by certain features

• +1
Reactions: Jagged0 and Deleted member 4310
they are a prerequisite to live the live a lot of ppl want to live here but they are limited by certain features
Don't know, my evidence is anecdotal but I know Chads that are obnoxious to be around and have a hard time getting friends and stuck at minimum wage jobs.

Some of the happiest persons I know are subhumans that have interesting hobbies and have a positive outlook on life.

Just because Jay Alvarrez is living the dream don't mean the majority of Chads do.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Blackpill really fucked up my well being for a minute but you can use it and looksmaxxing to ur advantage and ascend even if it’s just a little bit.
Just make the best of it and enjoy the ride.
Amen

• +1
Tbh if your short the blackpill will ruin you. However if you got good height it’ll just make you aware
Tbh if your short the blackpill will ruin you. However if you got good height it’ll just make you aware

• +1
High IQ.

IMO another cheating code in the blackpill is that you realize looks is the primary key to having sex. Normie routine to get sex: education - job - money - status - betabuxxing - sex while chad routine: mere presence in front of foids - sex. By investing in yourself/looksmaxing you skip the useless game and betabuxxing scene. Ofc that’s assuming you’ll ascend successfully one day.

"Everything in the world is about sex except sex. Sex is about power." - Oscar Wilde

• +1
Reactions: Rift and Deleted member 4310
High IQ.

IMO another cheating code in the blackpill is that you realize looks is the primary key to having sex. Normie routine to get sex: education - job - money - status - betabuxxing - sex while chad routine: mere presence in front of foids - sex. By investing in yourself/looksmaxing you skip the useless game and betabuxxing scene. Ofc that’s assuming you’ll ascend successfully one day.

"Everything in the world is about sex except sex. Sex is about power." - Oscar Wilde
Also the money spent betabuxxing could be spent on surgeries, probably way cheaper and it might make you Chadlite/Chad.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
Also the money spent betabuxxing could be spent on surgeries, probably way cheaper and it might make you Chadlite/Chad.
And the quantity and quality of the foids you’ll get after surgerymaxxing will be way high than if you betabuxx

• +1
Based post. My next goal for the next year or so is save up for eye surgery. I legit think with better eyes I can ascend as they are my biggest failo
Whenever I’m successfully holding a good squinch people treat me way better lol, fucking brutal