How to NOT act after discovering the blackpill (step by step guide)

sørenyuko

sørenyuko

erudite dissident
Joined
Sep 29, 2026
Posts
491
Reputation
416
Step 1: become aware of genetic determinism

Step 2: somehow still be shocked at genetic determinism playing out in the world even though you claim to be blackpilled

Step 3: get bitter about it and come off as a withdrawn alien people are too intimidated to interact with

Step 4: become misantrophic because of this cause and effect

Step 5: join online spaces where said misantrophy is regurgitated

Step 6: keep the negative feedback loop going on forever eventually ending up as an empty loner with nothing

Step 7: be horrified as you snap out of the trance realising the gravity of your situation

Step 8: go sodini
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gaythugmax and mxl4chi1
Nigger I like to eat apple pie but never mind I don’t but I like the pumpkin spice donuts
 
  • Woah
Reactions: sørenyuko

Similar threads

price.
Replies
4
Views
106
ICXCLuvr
ICXCLuvr
roymustang
Replies
6
Views
37
roymustang
roymustang
N
Replies
4
Views
33
ndcel6767
N
peptidehater22
Replies
2
Views
62
peptidehater22
peptidehater22

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top