discrimination on looksmaxers

Lorsss

Lorsss

mod. Username: Lorsss
Staff
In my country men who try to improve their look are considered gay, weird and strange.
sometimes guys who hit the gym and shave their body are considered feminine beta-males.
I have got otosticks (a plastic prosthesis placed behind the ears which corrects protunding ears) but I'm afraid to wear them because people could see it and this would ruin my reputation.

if someone notices the otosticks and asks about them I could tell him that it fixes a hearing disease but that's not very credible.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470, dontgoLAXb4UMAXx, DeformAspergerCel and 1 other person
it would be gay in literally any other time but this. Now, the average/below average man simply can't compete without maximizing looks to the absolute nth degree. I'm personally not a shallow person, but even I have had 3 aesthetic surgeries and planning a 4th

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began, CopeMaxxer, badromance and 5 others
It's called being metrosexual here in the US. It used to be laughed at/considered gay, but now it's basically mandatory. Not sure why people think taking care of yourself is gay, but w/e.

As for your otosticks, I don't think people will say anything. They will probably assume its for some hearing disease and not ask anything.

• +1
Reactions: badromance, Wasting_my_life and mojopin
it would be gay in literally any other time but this. Now, the average/below average man simply can't compete without maximizing looks to the absolute nth degree. I'm personally not a shallow person, but even I have had 3 aesthetic surgeries and planning a 4th
have you posted before and after pics of your surgeries? would love to see that

op is a scared-personality-type confirmed

The internet has increased women's exposure to the Creme de la Creme of genetically gifted men, now everyone has to looksmax to the highest degree or it's over.

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began, CopeMaxxer, badromance and 2 others
have you posted before and after pics of your surgeries? would love to see that
too high inhib. I'm still visibly deformed but it's no way near as bad as it used to be, and I wouldn't call myself ugly as I have redeeming qualities (good eye area, for example) and I receive regular IOIs from foids. At least that's what I think it is

• +1
Reactions: Zesto
Avi1

The only way for men to succeed is to become more beautiful than women.

Including adopting their practices, such as SkinMaxxing and growing out hair long.

As well as becoming incredibly thin.

• +1
Reactions: badromance

This. Looksmaxing stopped being gay after 2006-2008. Unless you are a LEGIT 8/10 psl genetic monster (met 2 of them at most irl in my entire life), you are required to do something to improve your looks. If you don't, you get picked at and marginalized. Of course, if you try to improve your looks but still end up looking like shit you are going to get picked at and ridiculed even more.

• +1
Reactions: Youngcell, CopeMaxxer and badromance
In my country men who try to improve their look are considered gay, weird and strange.
sometimes guys who hit the gym and shave their body are considered feminine beta-males.
I have got otosticks (a plastic prosthesis placed behind the ears which corrects protunding ears) but I'm afraid to wear them because people could see it and this would ruin my reputation.

if someone notices the otosticks and asks about them I could tell him that it fixes a hearing disease but that's not very credible.

We have a unique situation in the balkans where there is a weird mixture of traditional machomaxxing paired with borderline effeminate approach to style. You have married right-wing catholic conservatives who will look like this:
Photoman121

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
Hey, I'm definitely the most experienced in this situation since I'm the one who told you in the first place lol. When I first wore them, I had medium-long hair and the back of most of my ears were covered so when I first applied it on no one took notice of me, but I finally got sick of that shit and got a 2 on the side of my head and said fuck it, and continued to use otostick. I've realized I become self-aware and self-conscious when someone is behind me - I usually duck assembly or something involving being behind me for a while, because if they did analyze the back of my head for a while they might eventually realize, but I don't have another person to tell me other than my family, which says its not obvious. I remember when I first started using it in the 6 months giving my ears no break it bled a little bit and dried up -- a classmate asked whats behind my ear and I fucking got shook thinking this is it, but he only saw the dry blood thank fuck. I've noticed a 3 on the sides is the minimum to avoid any obvious exposure, and i've realized over time the best place to stick them in order to hide them the best is not near the back of the ear, but near the front(so its near your temples than the back of your head) it normally sticks longer, but if you work out often and have longish hair on the side/top the sweat and oil makes it last a lot less long I've come to realize. My mate doesn't even realize, and all I did was just start sticking them on my head one day. No one really cares my g

We have a unique situation in the balkans where there is a weird mixture of traditional machomaxxing paired with borderline effeminate approach to style. You have married right-wing catholic conservatives who will look like this:
View attachment 5856
and the chads that can manage to mix both of those styles mog everyone else