[Discussion] A rather pleasant encounter.

Blitz

Blitz

Broken
So boyos today while I was heading to college for evening lessons I was stopped by a guy I met and he invited me to sit with him on the cafeteria. There was another guy I knew and a completely stranger girl (short brunnete hair 5-6/10 id say) and I introduce myself. Then the guy next to me said she wanted to know my name she laughs and replies "Yeah I've seen him many times around here and wanted to know him." What do you think boyos? Could there be something going on here?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and jefferson
Yeah, she did say she wanted to know you? Go for it bro, what do you have to lose

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
So boyos today while I was heading to college for evening lessons I was stopped by a guy I met and he invited me to sit with him on the cafeteria. There was another guy I knew and a completely stranger girl (short brunnete hair 5-6/10 id say) and I introduce myself. Then the guy next to me said she wanted to know my name she laughs and replies "Yeah I've seen him many times around here and wanted to know him." What do you think boyos? Could there be something going on here?

And what happened after that? Did you just walk away like a tard without saying anything

• +1
Get to know her, ask if she’s interested, cut straight to the chase.

• +1
If she wants to know you, she is interested.

• +1
I have had this plenty of times with greek girls. Didnt go anywhere

• +1