[Discussion] Cutting to low BF% in teenagers?

Deleted member 4614

Deleted member 4614

Bronze
I am 16 y/o, 5'9, 5'11-6'0 predicted height. I want to maximize this and make sure I get 6ft barefoot. However, I have good bone structure+pheno with a few failos- biggest one being full/chubby cheeks.

I am only 135 lbs, so already pretty skinny, but not much muscle. I have low hunger levels and could lose weight somewhat easily, but I am worried that this will stunt my growth, which I factor as more important. I do workout 5x a week at high volume- (Nsuns LP). I am also trying to eat a lot to gain muscle, but of course am not really losing fat.

I have a ton of muscle to gain before I get to a good place to cut, physique wise, as I only had visible decent abs when I was 115 lbs 5'8. Therefore I think I have a high bf% for my weight (skinnyfat). If it helps I can bench 115lbs 1rm, up from 70 a few months ago.

However I fucking hate my cheeks biggest failo, I have really good high cheekbones too, put to fucking waste.

So, (BTW i am hydrated a lot it has helped slightly not a lot). What should my calorie intake plan be? Bulk to 150 and look like a fatass and then cut hard, or what?

Height potential being reached > current insecurities.

Just workout and eat as much as possible until you're done growing to make sure your body has all the nutrients it needs to grow. Once you're done growing you can start dieting. Not like you will become some fat fuck 200+ lb slob if you are working out 5 days a week and eating healthy foods

Use an aromatase inhibitor to prevent your plates from early closing.
Ngl im gonna tell every pubertycel this since i wish they told me that at that age tbh.

just eat tdee lift lmao

I will probably do more of my own research on this, but is this rly proven to be true or bro science?

Thank you, so you reccommend not going in deficit to ensure max growth?
AI's are true science. All heightmaxxing methods that i try to encourage are science backed. No magic hgh or growth hormone bullshit.