[Discussion] Eyelashes

X

x69

?????? ????
Let's dicuss about eyelashes.

Eyelashes aren't really a big feature but contribute to eye area. Without eyelashes your eye area reduces in PSL-points.

Function:
The role of the eyelashes. The fine hairs that grow at the eyelid perform several functions. Even though they are often regarded as an emphasis of beauty, their primary function is to protect the eyes from small particles such as dust, sand or debris from entering and harming the eye.

Personally I've good eye-lashes and have been complimented on them by girls.

Eye-lashes are a masculine feature and is a universal symbol of beauty. It's seen as a feminine feature because females like to have these eye-lashes and use cosmetics to achieve them where as males have them naturally.

Discuss eyelashes

Deleted member 281

Deleted member 281

PhD in LDARing.

Eyelashes aren't really a big feature but contribute to eye area. Without eyelashes your eye area reduces in PSL-points.

Function:

Eye-lashes are a masculine feature and is a universal symbol of beauty. It's seen as a feminine feature because females like to have these eye-lashes and use cosmetics to achieve them where as males have them naturally.

Discuss eyelashes
I heard vaseline makes them grow longer.

Tricky

Tricky

Resident Professor
I think they certainly help a poor eye area by making your face look more expressive. Not sure how to grow/change them, I'd have to do some homework on that

Deleted member 283

Deleted member 283

Peter Griffin full punjabi movie English 240p 2018
I have eyelashes that girls have been commenting on for years, they look like camel eyelashes tho (cause im Moroccan and Moroccans look like camels ???)

satoshisacuck

satoshisacuck

HackER
Vaseline helps maintain them, recently using hairgel on it has been discussed, and I think I am going to dab a bit of hairgel on it. Vaseline helps it grow, so you can put some at night to help it grow overnight. I read this somewhere not sure where.

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew

Function:

Discuss eyelashes
Eyelash curl if you have super long lashes like me. Makes me look quite beautiful and aesthetic

Deleted member 39

Deleted member 39

The Inferior
should I rub coconut oil on them so that they might appear fuller and darker?