DISCUSSION ☆ what content would you want to see on this forum more?

vancel

vancel

Iron
i’ve been lurking on this forum for ~ 2 years on browser, and in that time, i’ve found a LOT of info — from things that othera swear are “unfixable failos” and online shops to get good products you can’t find elsewhere to personality changes that will make you more attractive. obviously i’m not dumb enough to just say shit like this and not contribute to the forum, which is why i have around ~5 guides in the making trying to not overstep the word limit.

but this brings me to my question — over time, the quality of this forum has gone… down? it’s just more racist and venting cope and doesn’t improve anyone’s attractiveness or gives them the mean to do so.

what content would you like to see more on this forum? what types of guides? what looksmaxxes are lacking in this community?

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625, hardestmfintheroom and bradpittshairline
guides on useful stuff and not everybody hating 24/7

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625, X D and bradpittshairline
There's so much hidden info buried on here I'm still discovering stuff to this day surprisingly, might be too hard but would be cool to see a thread covering "hidden" looksmaxxes most users probably didn't already know if there's someone knowledgeable enough for that here

• +1
Reactions: finn899
There's so much hidden info buried on here I'm still discovering stuff to this day surprisingly, might be too hard but would be cool to see a thread covering "hidden" looksmaxxes most users probably didn't already know if there's someone knowledgeable enough for that here
same,most of the helpful stuff/serious hel,pful threads is from last year

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ and JCaesar
Keep the good shit hidden.
Botb only scrapes the surface.

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ
Gatekeeping ain't helpful here mostly, spreading info to normies outside of here is the bad part
nigga this forum is now OUTSIDE, looksmaxxing is mainstream and all the normies are flooding in.

• +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom
i’ve been lurking on this forum for ~ 2 years on browser, and in that time, i’ve found a LOT of info — from things that othera swear are “unfixable failos” and online shops to get good products you can’t find elsewhere to personality changes that will make you more attractive. obviously i’m not dumb enough to just say shit like this and not contribute to the forum, which is why i have around ~5 guides in the making trying to not overstep the word limit.

but this brings me to my question — over time, the quality of this forum has gone… down? it’s just more racist and venting cope and doesn’t improve anyone’s attractiveness or gives them the mean to do so.

what content would you like to see more on this forum? what types of guides? what looksmaxxes are lacking in this community?
Guides on esoteric /rare ways to looksmaxx

lot of botb worthy threads per week

• +1
Reactions: Sushifart

Keep the good info gatekept. Most info in the BoTB threads are *literally* just scraping the surface of the rabbithole in attractiveness and looksmaxxing.

• +1
Reactions: Sushifart
I want to see more flunky flamingo muddying any good threads with his 900th "DO I MOG GUYS? GUYS DO I MOG OR WHAT?" thread

Thank you @FunkyFlamingo you are blessed af

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: m0ss26, Aditya. and RealFunkyFlamingo