@Disillusioned man that sucks

skittlekorn

skittlekorn

Life sucks
Disillusioned "I know I requested my banning in the first place but since my disappearance it appears that I was appreciated by a number of other posters as evidenced by the ban discussion megathread where I was mentioned by a bunch of other people. Nobody appreciates me properly on other forums so I guess this has moved me in some (albeit limited) way. For this reason I have decided to reconsider my decision to leave and would like to be unbanned" blickpall "I vote no" Disillusioned "Reading this is what made me want to take back my ban request" (Insomniac "fuck I kinda liked Disillusioned tbh" blickpall "permanent" Insomniac "thats a big shame" armis "why permed??" Insomniac "I don't know but I want him back. free him." armis "same, he was a quality poster" i-a-m-i "disillusioned's ban is requested" armis "RIP" Pinkett mouse "jfl at this jfl at that. Evolution is for normies, Darwin was bluepilled i'm more blackpilled than everyone else oh i'm so smart. I add a couple of links so i'm undeniably right" armis "yeah but still his content had effort in it and was thought provoking, there's still something lost from this site with his ban imo" ) blickpall

"For the record, I was not the one who banned you, as I mentioned in that thread.

Also for the record, popularity doesn't and shouldn't mean shit, especially in this community." SergenatIncel
"Based blickpall has spoken.
Should have tagged me per the sticky ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ "

Last edited:
90 YOUNG WHITE PLEDGEBOYS ARRIVE ON THE BLACKCOCK GANG SPACESHIP N GET BUTTFUCKED REAL DEEP BY HUGE HARD 12 INCH BLACK COCKS N FED LOADS A CUM BEGGIN FOR MORE N MORE N MORE

• +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller and Alexanderr

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205

Users who are viewing this thread

Back