disinterest vs shyness?

D

Deleted member 24712

Luminary
Joined
Dec 14, 2022
Posts
7,833
Reputation
7,367
how do i know if a girl is disinterested or shy?

theres this one girl who used to do constant eye contact, always smile at me and kept touching me but i didnt do anything and now she stopped
she also used to be shy around me before that period of eyecontact n smiles, does this mean she went back to being shy or did she jsut lose interest?
 
why tf dont you just ask her about it?
 
If you don't show interest to a woman quick when she's sending signals she'll dip and forget about your autistic ass. These foids really can't wait, they need dick so fast they go to the next man if you don't give them what they want. I hate women but I need them to breed
 
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 25713, Clown Show, Deleted member 4362 and 2 others
I’m probably older than you, this has happened to me before. I’m 99% sure the girl lost interest or thought I didn’t like her because I never showed any affection
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24712
If you don't show interest to a woman quick when she's sending signals she'll dip and forget about your autistic ass. These foids really can't wait, they need dick so fast they go to the next man if you don't give them what they want. I hate women but I need them to breed
Cope, they obsess and get pumped and dumped by a cold hearted Chad for months and years before settling for some normie cuck who they will terrorize because he can't provide the same dopamine rush that Chad can.
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24278
If you don't show interest to a woman quick when she's sending signals she'll dip and forget about your autistic ass. These foids really can't wait, they need dick so fast they go to the next man if you don't give them what they want. I hate women but I need them to breed
In school it's acceptable to be slow because they pretty much have no choice but to wait. In uni it's completely over if you don't approach and some other Chad will have them by the end of the day.
 
She's shy op if she looks like she wants to suck your dick but is too scared too initiate. Even then I'd argue that's cope.
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 24712

Similar threads

Thodian
Replies
3
Views
24
Tesarossa
Tesarossa
reccessedhell
Replies
5
Views
43
baunew
baunew
A
Replies
4
Views
45
akimSub3
A
looksmaxxing_
Discussion Hexum VS Hernan
Replies
2
Views
40
tansel
tansel
iqlottery
Replies
1
Views
21
Turkic Albanian
Turkic Albanian

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top