Dismal Strategy: Moneymaxxing via Suicide

BlackPillChad

BlackPillChad

Taking the Yellow Pill
Here's a fucking fun moneymaxxing strategy. You can turn $5000 dollars ($200 a month) into 250k over the course of two years, guaranteed. The catch is that you don't get to be the beneficiary.

Method:
1.) Have a job.
2.) Buy life insurance (cheap if young nonsmoker). Name a lucky friend you like as the beneficiary.
3.) Wait 2 years for the Suicide Clause to expire
4.) Rope
5.) Your beneficiary has 250k to ascend

The two problems I see here are first that the selfless incel who did this would need to be depressed enough to want to rope, but willing to suffer for two years while still holding down a job and paying the premium. I can also anticipate that incel having second thoughts at the end of the two year period (most people's suicidal ideations are fleeting, which is why insurers feel safe with two years time). It's for this reason that I don't anticipate anyone actually doing this.

This is possibly the darkest thing I have ever written. Time will tell if I regret writing it.

Also:
I support suicide in cases where there is no hope, as a way of minimizing suffering. But talk to a trusted member of this forum (who will NOT be the fucking beneficiary in this plan) and two internet strangers unrelated to the blackpill before you decide your life is hopeless, depressed people often lack objectivity and you are no different.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BackFromTheMogging, SpiritualCel, didntreadlol and 7 others
Can I be your beneficiary?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5583, HQNPmaxxing, Deleted member 2012 and 15 others
Beta mentality tbh

• +1
Reactions: SpiritualCel, didntreadlol and Morpheus
If anyone wants to die pm me

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery, didntreadlol and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
lol wtf

• +1
Reactions: didntreadlol
@Short Ugly and Brown can i be your beneficary might aswell its over for u anyway

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: didntreadlol, Deleted member 2227 and diggbicc
Lol imagine sacrificing your soul for an another guy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012, SpiritualCel, didntreadlol and 2 others
Sorry, may I?
I like you bro, but anybody who asks to be my beneficiary doesn't get to be my beneficiary.

I'm not roping anyway. If I get acid dumped on my face or confined to a wheelchair I'll reconsider that choice.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, didntreadlol, Deleted member 2227 and 1 other person
I like you bro, but anybody who asks to be my beneficiary doesn't get to be my beneficiary.

I'm not roping anyway. If I get acid dumped on my face or confined to a wheelchair I'll reconsider that choice.
I was fucking with you man.

I dont advise to ever do this, but if you do make a very close friend or family member your beneficiary.

• +1
Reactions: didntreadlol and BlackPillChad
High IQ tho

• +1
gigacucked

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012 and didntreadlol
Thread shit read dn

• +1
Legit, if I want to kms I will tough it out for two years and make my younger brothers rich.

• +1