Dismantling ethnic cuisine cope.

ChadFucksYourOneitis

ChadFucksYourOneitis

Seeking immortality
Ethnic "superior" cuisine cope needs to be dismantled. When an ethnic talks shit about white men's cuisine, remind him that:

-Many ethnic countries couldn't even feed their own people to begin with.:feelscry:

-Their "street foods" lacks hygiene, just compare their ethnic street foods to any western country's street food scene. E Coli contamination risk is everywhere. Developed nations are highly regulated when it comes to food hygiene.

-Mixing your meat with ten different spices doesn't make your dish exotic, the key is to enhance the natural flavor of the meat rather than overpower it. Salt and pepper are enough if the meat is of high quality and prepared properly. (Ethnic countries don't have enough infrastructure to supply fresh ingredients)

-Baked beans and bread may be one of the lowest-tier white men's dishes but an ethnic's lowest-tier dishes are dirt cake and recycled meat.:sick:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: nope, <6PSLcel, nathan and 3 others
Same like how men from ugly countries cope with "our women are the most beautiful"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ricky212, ChadFucksYourOneitis, liberiangrimreaper and 2 others
Ethnic "superior" cuisine cope needs to be dismantled. When an ethnic talks shit about white men's cuisine, remind him that:

-Many ethnic countries couldn't even feed their own people to begin with.:feelscry:

-Their "street foods" lacks hygiene, just compare their ethnic street foods to any western country's street food scene. E Coli contamination risk is everywhere. Developed nations are highly regulated when it comes to food hygiene.

-Mixing your meat with ten different spices doesn't make your dish exotic, the key is to enhance the natural flavor of the meat rather than overpower it. Salt and pepper are enough if the meat is of high quality and prepared properly. (Ethnic countries don't have enough infrastructure to supply fresh ingredients)

-Baked beans and bread may be one of the lowest-tier white men's dishes but an ethnic's lowest-tier dishes are dirt cake and recycled meat.:sick:
burgers and pizza are the best foods

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Ricky212, Bonecel01, ChadFucksYourOneitis and 1 other person
whites always have to be superior jeez

asian and hispanic cuisine mogs

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, liberiangrimreaper and RecessedChinCel

No, I'd take Korean street food over fancy British food any day. You guys have shit cuisine, that's just the reality.

• +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper and RecessedChinCel
I would never eat something made by the hands of a brown person.

• JFL
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis and Lonenely sigma
Same like how men from ugly countries cope with "our women are the most beautiful"
well it’s not false, usually the countries with good looking girls have ugly men, where I live is a perfect example of that

DNR. Shitting out the curry I ate earlier rn

• JFL
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis
well it’s not false, usually the countries with good looking girls have ugly men, where I live is a perfect example of that
wherebdo u live

Thats bc women look good almost everywhere and can get away with many more flaws than men.

• WTF
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis
Eastern Europe?

-Gutter oil :sick::sick::sick: