Dispelling the Dindu cope of JBW in India ( for males)

Deleted member 15827

Deleted member 15827

Will be back
JBW holds true only for females in India ( for cultural and racial reasons) . What is the incentive for a male to be white when most brahmin males arent even white due to testosterone and more sun exposure etc ( brahmin women used to be stay at home).

For this reason the ideal colouring in India for a male is still this (apart from north east gook country region)

if you have good skin and face this skin colour is most dimorphic yet not exceedingly so ( like dravidian). IMO these coloured pajeets are the slayers. white fucks dont get any pussy

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, EverythingMattersCel, mug and 6 others
Cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, Deleted member 17676, Deleted member 19469 and 5 others
True dhruv is a slayer

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, Deleted member 19469, Hero of the Imperium and 7 others
Mirin bhai high IQ thread. JBC is law

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 9779, Deleted member 16369 and 1 other person
I need tan and MT2 to compete with Dravidian bulls

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 17829 and 2 others
I need tan and MT2 to compete with Dravidian bulls
dravidian pheno is failo in india. u need light brown skin

Jaani i am fascinated with how many different ethnicities you have in India...

Brahmaputra bulls, Hujaparat rats, Ahmadabad rodents, Punjabe Niggers (y)(y)(y)

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17676, Deleted member 20056, Hero of the Imperium and 7 others
Jaani i am fascinated with how many different ethnicities you have in India...

Brahmaputra bulls, Hujaparat rats, Ahmadabad rodents, Punjabe Niggers (y)(y)(y)
btw ravi would slay in ba ba ding ding land he has the ideal colouring imo if he just got some red undertones. hes not white but light brown but has shit collagen lol

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin and Deleted member 16058
btw ravi would slay in ba ba ding ding land he has the ideal colouring imo if he just got some red undertones. hes not white but light brown but has shit collagen lol

True. Though his ego would never let him even go to India, he hates his homeland, his people.

• +1
What abt salludon is he too light?

What abt salludon is he too light?
no hes in pakistan which tends to select for lighter but jfl if u think that colouring is what works in majority of india ( except kashmir and punjab)

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
no hes in pakistan which tends to select for lighter but jfl if u think that colouring is what works in majority of india ( except kashmir and punjab)
Northwestern Indian women are the best though

• Ugh..
  • Love it
Legit post

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17676, Deleted member 16275, rand anon and 1 other person
cope hard curry didnt even read

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679 and Deleted member 17291
and u can go suck my sisters cock
I would rather die curry fag, we should help ease everyones pain ( the indian men so they dont have to rape other indian women and everyone else who hates indians ie everyone )

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291
JBW holds true only for females in India ( for cultural and racial reasons) . What is the incentive for a male to be white when most brahmin males arent even white due to testosterone and more sun exposure etc ( brahmin women used to be stay at home).

For this reason the ideal colouring in India for a male is still this (apart from north east gook country region)

View attachment 1730281
View attachment 1730283

if you have good skin and face this skin colour is most dimorphic yet not exceedingly so ( like dravidian). IMO these coloured pajeets are the slayers. white fucks dont get any pussy
Muh testosterone, cope if you they had good test they’d have bones

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and Deleted member 15827
Weird cope tbh.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, Deleted member 17291 and Deleted member 15827
not cope, most high smv bollywood actors are yellowish, like sharukh khan and hrithik
Maybe but decent looking white men definitely get pussy in India

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, Deleted member 17291, Deleted member 15827 and 1 other person
Maybe but decent looking white men definitely get pussy in India
obviously i just said whites dont to make a point. its not ideal , paki white is completely different to indian white they have different " whiteness" to them

View attachment 1730281
View attachment 1730283

Legit, ideal guy is same as ideal guy anywhere, tall dark handsome.

Foids is different, they prefer curryfoids very pale, shows purity, wealth, caste, nobility

• +1
Massive copehttps://youtu.be/G9ZQD5QD-pk

All Women want cute white boys not 30 year old aboriginal farts
nhttps://youtu.be/G9ZQD5QD-pk

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, Deleted member 9779, Deleted member 17291 and 2 others
is this really true?

so i would get 0 pussy if i went to goa

suifuel

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin and Deleted member 15827
this skin colour is most dimorphic
agreed

this is why whites need to tan for dimorphism

but would a white skin gene not be attractive to indian women for the benefit of her children?

• +1
suifuel, youll be the cause of my roping, i wanted an indian girl:feelsbadman:

• JFL

View attachment 1730281
View attachment 1730283

keep coping. Indian girl uses "getting railed by a white chad" as a motivation to study hard to apply for a uni in US

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, Deleted member 17676, Deleted member 17291 and 1 other person
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, Deleted member 17291 and Deleted member 15827
lol if you think mayos arent slaying in india. in the west a 4.5psl white guy is easily slaying the best brown girls here couldnt imagine that tier in INDIA

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, Deleted member 17829, Deleted member 17291 and 1 other person
lol if you think mayos arent slaying in india. in the west a 4.5psl white guy is easily slaying the best brown girls here couldnt imagine that tier in INDIA
i dont respect or take seriously a niggers opinion on anything

Meanwhile every bollywood star :
A874CD07 82EC 4AB3 B258 646A789A8A44

4EA91117 152F 4F4F 803F 1F60597F4D16

8F3EAE4D 0926 43BB BA97 55BC63EC8C23

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, Deleted member 17291 and Deleted member 15827
Cope harder dindu

ok so? that nigga was dirty looking shitskin fair and lovely is used mainly by females here no male uses jfl at u thinking u know anything about this shit curryland while u stuff ur face w cupcakes and make assumptions on the shitter u dumb dalit kutta

most famous indian actors are all very light skin.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679
most famous indian actors are all very light skin.
nope i live here and i know who is famous. bollywood is dominated by fair skin actors but its usually the females most males in bollywood are light brown

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779
ok so? that nigga was dirty looking shitskin fair and lovely is used mainly by females here no male uses jfl at u thinking u know anything about this shit curryland while u stuff ur face w cupcakes and make assumptions on the shitter u dumb dalit kutta
Jfl at calling me a dalit not everybody is a shitskin born into your dumbass caste system.

“Scientists from the Centre for Cellular and Molecular Biology (

CCMB
) in Hyderabad recently discovered that genetic differences and caste system were the main reasons behind the region-wise variation in the skin colour of Indians. The study , which was led by senior scientist Dr

Kumarasamy Thangaraj
in collaboration with Estonian Biocentre and five other research institutes, has been published in the Journal of Investigative Dermatology . It indicates that social structure defined by the caste system has a “profound influence on skin pigmentation“. The team had studied 1,825 individuals belonging to 52 diverse populations across India with regard to the caste-colour concept.”

Brb boutta go eat some brahmin- i mean steak lmfaoo

AE3249CF 18CB 4BA3 ACCB 3916C3E5BC94

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Jfl at calling me a dalit not everybody is a shitskin born into your dumbass caste system.

“Scientists from the Centre for Cellular and Molecular Biology (

CCMB
) in Hyderabad recently discovered that genetic differences and caste system were the main reasons behind the region-wise variation in the skin colour of Indians. The study , which was led by senior scientist Dr

Kumarasamy Thangaraj
in collaboration with Estonian Biocentre and five other research institutes, has been published in the Journal of Investigative Dermatology . It indicates that social structure defined by the caste system has a “profound influence on skin pigmentation“. The team had studied 1,825 individuals belonging to 52 diverse populations across India with regard to the caste-colour concept.”

Brb boutta go eat some brahmin- i mean steak lmfaoo
lmao @ your iq even you dont know what ur trying to say ignored stupid dalit kutta ur not worth showing up in a noble classed persons notifs if caste system existed in ur country youd be a dalit sudhra kutte kutte

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20679 and RecessedChinCel
lmao @ your iq even you dont know what ur trying to say ignored stupid dalit kutta ur not worth showing up in a noble classed persons notifs if caste system existed in ur country youd be a dalit sudhra kutte kutte
Seethe harder poopskin. Caging at your entire religion and caste system.

+ There are billions of you shitskins yet none of you niggas win anything at the olympics. Mogged by tall big framed white men who aren’t malnourished subhumans who eat curry all day.

Maybe have a steak for once:feelshah:
CA6FD358 EBD7 46C8 98BA 1C8A408EE12B

• +1
Reactions: JBcollector, Deleted member 20679 and Deleted member 17291
i dont respect or take seriously a niggers opinion on anything
alright then come to the west and just watch what happens. youll be a truecel and pajeetas will run w white dudes. I bet youve never even seen a white guy this week in whatever shit hole you live in so cope

• +1