Dispelling the “femcels are volcel” cope

Deleted member 19642

Deleted member 19642

Steroidmaxxed
Incels think that women can’t have depression or feel sad because any women can easily find a man. Femcels are commonly seen as volcels since they can easily get sex, except in rare and unusual circumstances.

However this is directly contradicted by they fact that incels and looksmax users believe that all women are chadsexual only, meaning that women truly feel no attraction for the bottom 80% of men.

How can you criticize a ugly woman for being a volcel when the only sex she could get is with disgusting nerds thag she isn’t attracted to at all! It’s like telling a poor person don’t complain about being hungry because there are rotten eggs in the garbage can :ROFLMAO:

Seriously being a ugly sub 20% woman is just as bad as being an incel.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Chadeep, joao and 1 other person
Think about is, any truecel user here could easily get sex on Grindr, but you can’t just force yourself to be happy with someone you don’t have any sort of attraction to.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: closedplatecel, Daniel Plainview, joao and 2 others
wth is this

• +1
Reactions: BigNigga69, LightSkinNoob and DwayneWhite55
Screenshot 4
Screenshot 10

Lmao im sorry foids have to put effort into getting chads to fuck them, and that they have to either choose their hand or fucking their looksmatches whom they think they are better than.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: closedplatecel, lil truecel, BigNigga69 and 1 other person
So femcels are volcels got it

• +1
Reactions: Corleone
If all women are chadsexual then they aren’t volcel is all they have is sub8 men

It’s like saying a truecel is volcel cause he won’t go on Grindr to get laid :ROFLMAO:
Do you that women orgasm during rape lmao? Regardless if the rapist is actually physically attractive or not. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Im having a hard time finding sympathy for women who could easily be in a loving equal relationship with a guy on their looks level, but rather hold out for men out of their league, even if it means that the chad doesnt even end up getting in a relationship with them.

• +1
Reactions: BigNigga69 and thecel
If all women are chadsexual then they aren’t volcel is all they have is sub8 men

It’s like saying a truecel is volcel cause he won’t go on Grindr to get laid :ROFLMAO:
Sexuality and standards should not be mixed in this discussion. Volcel is not having sex when you can have it. What you’re describing is standarcels

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Sexuality and standards should not be mixed in this discussion. Volcel is not having sex when you can have it. What you’re describing is standarcels
Chadsexuality is a real orientation

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
Think about is, any truecel user here could easily get sex on Grindr, but you can’t just force yourself to be happy with someone you don’t have any sort of attraction to.

Yeah technically no one can be involuntarily celibate.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19642
Yeah technically no one can be involuntarily celibate.
True.

I could have sex with a dilapidated corpse that's been laying on the side of the road for over a month.

Even better, I could pay to have sex with a prostitute who is just laying there in a starfish position either staring at the wall or just scrolling on her phone waiting for me to finish, just so she can hurry and collect her money, I could even pay her more for her to the pretend to like it.

And my best outcome, I could probably pull a sub 5 landwhale off tinder who thinks she's doing ME a favor by being with me, just because I'm not a chad.

Just look at all these options i have! :D:D:D

• +1
Reactions: BigNigga69 and thecel
Stfu cuck

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: IncelsBraincels, BigNigga69, thecel and 1 other person

No, because he isn't attracted to men in the first place, that's not the right sex with which to have sexual relations. You can't compare a lack of attractiveness for her with a lack of the proper genitalia and sex for him. Totally different. Because it's still the right sex for her sexuality and she's simply not as attracted to this particular male (she will still feel something, even if minute attraction), she's volcel