Disposal locations for unused prescription drugs

OldRooster

OldRooster

Get off my lawn!
How is this even a thing? People don't think to just flush their unused prescription medications down the toilet? Or are they just bad at math and think that the ten pills they flush down the toilet will contaminate the 10,000,000 gallons of water discharged every day so bad that wildlife will die?

Protect your family against misuse of all medications by safely disposing of prescription and OTC medications at select Walgreens pharmacies.

How safe medication disposal works
Simply bring your unwanted, unused or expired medication to a Walgreens safe medication disposal kiosk and drop it in—just like putting a letter in a mailbox.

I bet a significant portion of these "disposed of prescriptions" find their way onto the black market.
Walgreens%20Drug%20Drop%20081816.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
we value your privacy

-boomer who doesnt care about the environment

:rage:

because if everyone were like you, it'd grow into a much bigger problem.

I think this is for sharps more than anything else. A lot of medical products have hypodermic needles fixed to a unit that doesn't easily go into, say, a sharps container.

I think this is for sharps more than anything else. A lot of medical products have hypodermic needles fixed to a unit that doesn't easily go into, say, a sharps container.
No. the signage specifies no needles.
5c955d76ec378.image.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel