Diuretic eplerenone is good for lean face but bad for muscles

ItsOverCel

ItsOverCel

18 yo 180 cm 90 kg. Rotting autist
Decreasing aldosterone with this drug will make your face and body leaner, but you will look flat and depleted af. If you don't care about how your muscles look, go ahead and use eplerenone for leanmaxxing (getting rid of water retention). It's safe and can be used long-term

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, Deleted member 23554, Deleted member 5815 and 2 others
If you actually take looksmaxxing srsly, you don’t give a fuck about “flat muscles”. It’s inevitable when lean.

Plus you look 10x better with a pump and in shirtless pictures when lean as opposed to being bloated with full muscles. This is where male gaze coping is an actual thing. Guys just want to be big and fill out clothes when it’s just fat and water retention.

When lean and depleted/flat, thats when you see your actual muscle. And it’s a lot less than what bloated gymcels delude themselves into thinking they have when bulked up

• +1
Reactions: shitskinism, xnj, wagbox and 5 others
I noticed this last night when I took 50 mg of Diazide after reading about successful use of Lasix on here.

Diuretics also reduce your blood pressure so reducing your vascularity. My muscles really did not look good and I think the facial changes weren’t worth it (I’m too boneless to see any real benefit from lean maxxing or reducing water retention).

Decreasing aldosterone with this drug will make your face and body leaner, but you will look flat and depleted af. If you don't care about how your muscles look, go ahead and use eplerenone for leanmaxxing (getting rid of water retention). It's safe and can be used long-term
it is estrogenic. Take lasix if you must.
But better not take at all.
google furosemide rebound effect.

Just drink water, at least 2L per day.
but make sure to spread it out.
Put a timer and drink every 30-45 minutes.

You will be ALAP(as lean as possible), bodyfat not considered.

• +1
Reactions: ResilientGoyim and Tallooksmaxxer

I think perhaps you’re confusing eplerenone with spironolactone which is indeed estrogenic?

Do rebound effects matter for single, infrequent doses? I could only find literature referencing discontinuation of long term use.

• +1
Reactions: ItsOverCel

Eplerenone has no estrogen and anti androgen activity unlike spiro thats why you can take it safely

It also does not have a rebound effect according to what Ive read

If you actually take looksmaxxing srsly, you don’t give a fuck about “flat muscles”. It’s inevitable when lean.

Plus you look 10x better with a pump and in shirtless pictures when lean as opposed to being bloated with full muscles. This is where male gaze coping is an actual thing. Guys just want to be big and fill out clothes when it’s just fat and water retention.

When lean and depleted/flat, thats when you see your actual muscle. And it’s a lot less than what bloated gymcels delude themselves into thinking they have when bulked up
@softlysoftly Imagine this guy walks into a bar at 5’8 and depleted. JFL at these idiots

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SoberAndRetarded and softlysoftly
I think perhaps you’re confusing eplerenone with spironolactone which is indeed estrogenic?

Do rebound effects matter for single, infrequent doses? I could only find literature referencing discontinuation of long term use.
I am not confusing. Eplerenone is said to be "more selective", so it affects sex hormones less, they say 370 times less than Spironolactone.
If this was true, it would be cool.
However i doubt huge claims like this. I have a lot of experiences with medications and it is always worse than advertised.
Or maybe i am just more sensitive to it because of less bones in the face. I can't say. But i would not risk anything. Losing actual bodyfat is still the way to go, imho.
But i appreciate users like the OP who posted this, it's a far better thread than most we can find here.

• +1
Reactions: ResilientGoyim
Does it cause gycenomastia?