Divine group

danielzis

danielzis

Iron
Joined
Sep 20, 2025
Posts
81
Reputation
30
Is this the correct divine group that everyone on here rates? And are they definitely safe to deliv
1683
er to UK?
 
  • +1
Reactions: jersomes and IOD
idk but @ me if you get an answer im prolly gonna switch my vendor, I was missing a bottle of bimatoprost 😢
 
  • +1
Reactions: danielzis
idk but @ me if you get an answer im prolly gonna switch my vendor, I was missing a bottle of bimatoprost 😢
Ok i will, i was gonna get bimat but im worried about the orbital fat stuff. What u think of it?
 
  • Love it
Reactions: IOD
Ok i will, i was gonna get bimat but im worried about the orbital fat stuff. What u think of it?
its easy to mitigate orbitol fat loss, you js need to use a mico applicator and put a little amount on ur uee, and have vaseline on ur under eyes so it catches any excess. + don't lay down for 45 minutes after applying so it doesnt get in ur eye. I think its def worth it if you use it correctly.
 
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: mendeds and danielzis
its easy to mitigate orbitol fat loss, you js need to use a mico applicator and put a little amount on ur uee, and have vaseline on ur under eyes so it catches any excess. + don't lay down for 45 minutes after applying so it doesnt get in ur eye. I think its def worth it if you use it correctly.
Nobody replied to my shit but ive been looking at them all over org and they seem very legit. A lot of vouches and a couple people linking them directly to the number in the ss i sent. Probably gonna order soon.
 
  • Woah
Reactions: IOD
Is this the correct number I am looking at the same one. Going to purchase product; I just need to confirm its legitimacy.
 
Is this the correct number I am looking at the same one. Going to purchase product; I just need to confirm its legitimacy.
Yeah it’s the correct number, shipping times are longer then they say they will be and you Emma’s not see tracking for a long time so don’t be worried
 
Nobody replied to my shit but ive been looking at them all over org and they seem very legit. A lot of vouches and a couple people linking them directly to the number in the ss i sent. Probably gonna order soon.
Hey u end up ordering?
 

Similar threads

stewyrelic
Replies
2
Views
21
jalal04
jalal04
merimogger
Replies
4
Views
68
merimogger
merimogger
gunneybunny
Replies
3
Views
39
mendeds
mendeds
B
Replies
2
Views
63
BrianOG
B
mtnoct
Replies
9
Views
116
HeavyMetalLover
H

Users who are viewing this thread

  • alexcs
Back
Top