thatrandomteen

Platinum

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: M-1014 and Pierrot
Solution
M-1014
GIMME SOLUTION BHAI
Performing bimaxillary advancement surgery requires extensive training and should only be done by qualified oral and maxillofacial surgeons. However, here's a general overview of the procedure:

1. **Pre-surgery Assessment**: Conduct a thorough examination of the patient's dental and facial structures, including X-rays, CT scans, and possibly 3D imaging. Assess the severity of the malocclusion and any associated issues such as sleep apnea.

2. **Preparation**: Discuss the surgery with the patient, explaining the procedure, risks, and expected outcomes. Plan the surgery in collaboration with other healthcare professionals if necessary, such as an orthodontist.

3. **Anesthesia**: Administer general anesthesia...
if foids can do it i can do it too. Ngl i will think about it iam deadass serious. I want to inject it in my forehead
bruh now being serious it’s the only diy easy shit. I was trolling with the bimax thing jfl

• JFL
Reactions: lestoa
Mad

Just be guinea pig for aspiring Iranian teeth dentist for 2000$ all included theory.

• JFL
Reactions: thatrandomteen
fr though, who had the cheapest bimax (without insurance) on this forum?

You are the reason people call this an incel forum. Autistic nerd.

• +1
Reactions: gr34ter
You are the reason people call this an incel forum. Autistic nerd.
this is an incel forum. If you weren’t incel you wouldn’t be asking yourself “why do i lookbad” and start looksmaxxing. Fucking paki go ride some 12 inch dildos

• JFL
Reactions: gr34ter
GIMME SOLUTION BHAI
Performing bimaxillary advancement surgery requires extensive training and should only be done by qualified oral and maxillofacial surgeons. However, here's a general overview of the procedure:

1. **Pre-surgery Assessment**: Conduct a thorough examination of the patient's dental and facial structures, including X-rays, CT scans, and possibly 3D imaging. Assess the severity of the malocclusion and any associated issues such as sleep apnea.

2. **Preparation**: Discuss the surgery with the patient, explaining the procedure, risks, and expected outcomes. Plan the surgery in collaboration with other healthcare professionals if necessary, such as an orthodontist.

3. **Anesthesia**: Administer general anesthesia to ensure the patient is unconscious and pain-free throughout the procedure.

4. **Incisions**: Make incisions inside the mouth along the gum line to access the jawbones. Additional incisions may be made externally if required.

5. **Bone Cutting and Repositioning**: Use specialized instruments to carefully cut the upper and lower jawbones. Move the jaws forward to the desired position to correct the malocclusion.

6. **Stabilization**: Secure the repositioned jaws in place using small titanium plates, screws, or other fixation devices. Ensure proper alignment and stability for healing.

7. **Closure**: Close the incisions with dissolvable sutures. Take care to minimize tissue trauma and ensure proper wound closure to facilitate healing.

8. **Postoperative Care**: Monitor the patient closely in the recovery room for any signs of complications such as bleeding or difficulty breathing. Prescribe pain medications and antibiotics as needed. Instruct the patient on proper oral hygiene and dietary restrictions during the initial healing period.

9. **Follow-up**: Schedule regular follow-up appointments to monitor healing progress, assess bite stability, and address any concerns or complications.

10. **Orthodontic Treatment**: After the initial healing period, the patient may require orthodontic treatment to fine-tune the bite and ensure optimal alignment of the teeth and jaws.

It's essential to emphasize that this is a simplified overview, and the actual procedure may vary depending on the patient's specific condition and the surgeon's techniques. Patients considering bimaxillary advancement surgery should consult with a qualified oral and maxillofacial surgeon for a comprehensive evaluation and personalized treatment plan.

Solution