DIY chin and gonion filler (soon)

inhiblet

inhiblet

it never began
Joined
Sep 2, 2026
Posts
25
Reputation
11
I just ordered two syringes of revolax subq, + (hylauronidase) and im planning on injecting 1 syringe in the chin, and the other split between the gonions (.5). I ordered off of acecosm.com, i was wondering how long does it take to ship and be delivered?
 
I just ordered two syringes of revolax subq, + (hylauronidase) and im planning on injecting 1 syringe in the chin, and the other split between the gonions (.5). I ordered off of acecosm.com, i was wondering how long does it take to ship and be delivered?
good luck bro
 
  • +1
Reactions: inhiblet

Similar threads

trav191
Replies
4
Views
73
sub5static
sub5static
britishbomber
Looksmaxxing DIY filler
Replies
7
Views
138
britishbomber
britishbomber
M
Replies
4
Views
64
MTNTRIAD
M
bananapants
Replies
9
Views
235
bananapants
bananapants
wntr🔛🔛🔝🔝
Replies
2
Views
85
wntr🔛🔛🔝🔝
wntr🔛🔛🔝🔝

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top