DIY chin filler

heyheyheybro22

heyheyheybro22

🖤💊THIS IS MY CURSE 🔪🩸☠️💀🤘👹🤡👿
my chins recessed and im too broke for genio or implants or to even get it done at a doctor can i do it diy i was thinking 1ml of it in my chin

• +1
Reactions: aber
Holy fuck…

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: aber, geenk worg, ripper and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo
Money maxx first

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: aber and yayatourer
How did it recess? What caused the recession?

• +1
Reactions: aber and heyheyheybro22
Genetics nigga
That means he has always been recessed.

I'm not aware of any case where someone gets a good forward growth and then becomes recessed.

• +1
Reactions: aber and heyheyheybro22
That means he has always been recessed.

I'm not aware of any case where someone gets a good forward growth and then becomes recessed.
No ove always been recessed ive been mewing and only nose bresthing thru put puberty to reduce this but im still recessed im 16

• +1
No ove always been recessed ive been mewing and only nose bresthing thru put puberty to reduce this but im still recessed im 16
15* but i started puberty at 8 or 9 so im almost done if not alresdy done with kt

Few mm of bone unfortunately
IMG 5495
Facetune 12 08 2024 21 23 17

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ryuken and heyheyheybro22
  • +1
it will if he doesn’t fuck it up
I wont the lipolabs easy and the filler ill keep all the shit sterile and use a surgical pen to trace everyrhing and lidocaine and antibiotics

• +1
it will if he doesn’t fuck it up
I’m telling you even if he doesn’t fuck it up it won’t make that much of a difference in his case

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22
I’m telling you even if he doesn’t fuck it up it won’t make that much of a difference in his case
That angle lowkey sucks tho heres a better one

I wont the lipolabs easy and the filler ill keep all the shit sterile and use a surgical pen to trace everyrhing and lidocaine and antibiotics
yeah but if you’ve never done it you’ll still likely inject it wrong
i literally got chin filler in the exact area he would need it it does make a difference

• +1
do you have a bit of a dimpled chin from the front?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mirrormogger
  • +1
  • +1
  • +1
Very sadly yea and my dentist isnt convinced that i am
if that’s the case your mentalis is very very likely overactive and goes up in a ball mentalis botox is the best bang for the buck for you to make your lower third look better. You won’t succeed doing filler on yourself you’ll just botch and have to pay to get it dissolved, the only way I could see it working diy is if you have a friend do it for you

• +1
if that’s the case your mentalis is very very likely overactive and goes up in a ball mentalis botox is the best bang for the buck for you to make your lower third look better. You won’t succeed doing filler on yourself you’ll just botch and have to pay to get it dissolved, the only way I could see it working diy is if you have a friend do it for you
Isnt botox used for nasolabial folds n shi? (i could be wrong)