DIY circumcision (is it possible?)

materialistic

materialistic

Professional incel
Some russian guy already did it, but there's no report of the aftermath. Seems perfectly doable to me.

yeah they do it like this in africa

and russia

Peak Looksmax.org

I once saw a video of a guy tearing his frenulum apart with a nail trimmer, he just had to cut his blood stream for a while and it apperently went without any pain.

girls like cock that isn’t circumcised but during foreplay and intercourse the skin actually pulls down to give full exposure to the knob bro

This is retarded, do you not know about autocircumcision? Best of both worlds and you don't have to get your foreskin jewed

Why would you want to get circumcised? You are mutilating your dick. I wish I wasn't circumcised tbh

• +1
Reactions: Chinlet Ascension and Amexmaxx
Why would you want to get circumcised? You are mutilating your dick. I wish I wasn't circumcised tbh
Decrease the risk of contracting infections.

The psychotic behavior that gynocentrism induces

Decrease the risk of contracting infections.
STDs are a meme, almost nobody has them tbh. And if you going for low class women who have STDs, then trust me, circumcision wont help lmfao

• +1
Reactions: Amexmaxx
The psychotic behavior that gynocentrism induces
Bruh fr... I am also pretty sure uncircumcised dicks look identical to circumcised ones when hard :hnghn:

• +1
Reactions: Amexmaxx
Also, OP. You will never be able to cum from blowjob, handjob, or anything else besides vaginal sex (that's if you are lucky). You will also feel 80% less pleasure from sex or masturbation

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Amexmaxx and Elvisandreaa
do auto-circumcision if you want to, same benefits and revirsible

Circumcision is literally penis reduction

yes do it and post here so we can guide you