DIY filler

britishbomber

britishbomber

ascend or die trying
Joined
Jul 18, 2026
Posts
440
Reputation
172
I dont rlly trust myself to do diy filler but i fell in love with this morph i did of myself

I just have to persue something for once in my life I’ve been an average joe forever and I think doing diy filler on my lower third would ascend me
Idc about being Chad or getting double jaw surgery but I just want to be content with the way I look
Sick of putting myself off saying shit like ima train my massaters and debloat
Fuck that I wanna be handsome
I’m about to find a source to get some filler and diy inject it myself
I heard it can cause blindness tho so if anyone knows what they’re talking about give me advice on the subject or reccomend another way of achieving this
 
  • +1
Reactions: maximuslaid
Just inject on the bone
 
  • +1
Reactions: maximuslaid
I dont rlly trust myself to do diy filler but i fell in love with this morph i did of myself
View attachment 5703945
I just have to persue something for once in my life I’ve been an average joe forever and I think doing diy filler on my lower third would ascend me
Idc about being Chad or getting double jaw surgery but I just want to be content with the way I look
Sick of putting myself off saying shit like ima train my massaters and debloat
Fuck that I wanna be handsome
I’m about to find a source to get some filler and diy inject it myself
I heard it can cause blindness tho so if anyone knows what they’re talking about give me advice on the subject or reccomend another way of achieving this
Make sure the needle go bone deep when you injecting, always aspirate before injecting

Get a dissolver if you want to be safe in case you hit an artery. Other than that fillers are surprisngly easy to diy
 
Make sure the needle go bone deep when you injecting, always aspirate before injecting

Get a dissolver if you want to be safe in case you hit an artery. Other than that fillers are surprisngly easy to diy
Wait so if I hit an artery what will the dissolver do
Sorry if it seems like I’m using u as my search engine lol
U js seem like the only knowledgable dude that has replied to ts
 
  • +1
Reactions: maximuslaid
Wait so if I hit an artery what will the dissolver do
Sorry if it seems like I’m using u as my search engine lol
U js seem like the only knowledgable dude that has replied to ts
Theres a lot of threads here of ppl successfully diy fillers you can check them out. I just did diy fillers on my zygos and chin last saturday lol

If you hit an artery the dissolver will break down and reverse the fillers. Only works if you use hyaluronidase as a dissolver for hyaluronic fillers tho so make sure to buy the right type of fillers.
 
  • Love it
Reactions: britishbomber
Theres a lot of threads here of ppl successfully diy fillers you can check them out. I just did diy fillers on my zygos and chin last saturday lol

If you hit an artery the dissolver will break down and reverse the fillers. Only works if you use hyaluronidase as a dissolver for hyaluronic fillers tho so make sure to buy the right type of fillers.
Can u send me ur source bhai
 
  • +1
Reactions: maximuslaid

Similar threads

bananapants
Replies
7
Views
144
yartmax
yartmax
inhiblet
Replies
6
Views
100
inhiblet
inhiblet
inhiblet
Replies
4
Views
69
inhiblet
inhiblet
wntr🔛🔛🔝🔝
Replies
1
Views
24
Schokokuss
Schokokuss

Users who are viewing this thread

  • zygomatic02
  • tlkka
  • maximuslaid
  • britishbomber
  • arthurfish
  • yartmax
  • Tayvion Cole
  • Onewithmoss
  • sssami
Back
Top