DIY Gonion Filler success?

F

finlay05

Iron
Joined
Jan 26, 2025
Posts
18
Reputation
2
Had a shot at gonion filler, couldn’t see a thing and I’ve underfilled lol. Better than over ig. Was aiming to widen my lower third.

Only ended up injecting about 0.2ml in each. Will go again once swelling goes down.


Lmk what you think and ask any questions you’ve got.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1929.jpeg
    IMG_1929.jpeg
    387.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1928.jpeg
    IMG_1928.jpeg
    361.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1926.jpeg
    IMG_1926.jpeg
    389.4 KB · Views: 0
Can you post proper pictures bro
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jlaemees and kbj
you shoulve had a proper before and after at the same angle although I doubt .2ml wouldve made that big of a differnce
 
  • +1
Reactions: kbj
oy vey..

im telling a rabbi about this one, SLOPPY work!:feelshah:
 
IMG 1930

This is probably the closest angle I have. Definitely a narrower lower 3rd
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1932.jpeg
    IMG_1932.jpeg
    351.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1931.jpeg
    IMG_1931.jpeg
    251.4 KB · Views: 0
Fairs mate. Still swollen though.

What could I do to make it more harmonious next time?
 
Had a shot at gonion filler, couldn’t see a thing and I’ve underfilled lol. Better than over ig. Was aiming to widen my lower third.

Only ended up injecting about 0.2ml in each. Will go again once swelling goes down.


Lmk what you think and ask any questions you’ve got.
dissolve it, it doesn't match your face. your problem before and still is your fat or ur face is fat
 

Similar threads

Incelas
Replies
3
Views
69
juuufoe
juuufoe
jzw811
Replies
24
Views
143
jzw811
jzw811
poopooxicndndi
Replies
6
Views
65
Diddihippi09
Diddihippi09
bloodysummoningg
Replies
9
Views
61
Diddihippi09
Diddihippi09
Linus145.44
Replies
4
Views
103
Linus145.44
Linus145.44

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top