diy leg lengthening idea?

D

Deleted member 15854

Kraken
hypothetically, somehow fracture tibia and fibia bone without damaging vein. then apply cast to keep bone aligned and sleep stretch( that thing where you tie rubber bands to your feet while sleeping) with slight tension 24/7. itll be painful and youll be in bed for months, maybe just watch tv, read books etc during this time. supplement calcium, magnesium, vit k2 mk 7 mk4, vit d, protein, idk if the dosage should be greater as your trynna heal such a traumatic injury, maybe it should be greater. take drugs/ pain killers also.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, NodiN, Deleted member 23865 and 9 others
theoretically, somehow fracture tibia and fibia bone without damaging vein. then apply cast to keep bone aligned and sleep stretch( that thing where you tie rubber bands to your feet while sleeping) with slight tension 24/7. itll be painful and youll be in bed for months, maybe just watch tv, read books etc during this time. supplement calcium, magnesium, vit k2 mk 7 mk4, vit d, protein, idk if the dosage should be greater as your trynna heal such a traumatic injury, maybe it should be greater. take drugs/ pain killers also.
i think youd start sleep stretch after fracture has started healing a bit, idk if you should do it when theres gap between bones

Last edited:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: virren, Deleted member 23564, Magnum Opus and 2 others
imagine being this desperate to increase your height, brutal

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Birdcell, Deleted member 23865, Orbeck of Vinheim and 4 others
maybe you can inject painkiller etc into veins of fracture site also

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
do you think i can go viral if i do this successfully?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: virren, Deleted member 21044, Deleted member 23564 and 4 others
this is nuts . Even most prestigious doctors have complications.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, virren, Deleted member 23564 and 2 others
those are mainly from infection of rods etc? im teen also so better bone remodelling. idk tho, ill need to research ll more

so brutal, i have to do all this whilst niggas just listen to subliminal and grow few inches. over for ppl who cant use law of attraction as they arent dumb enough to genuinely believe and trust in it

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23564
If you are short it is over, simple as. No Bosnian leg amputation is going to save you.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 23564 and Deleted member 15854
If you are short it is over, simple as. No Bosnian leg amputation is going to save you.
heightpill has to be among top 3 most brutal pills. shit kills me man

easiest height max is get into accident lose both of your leg, and install the longest prosthetic leg you can get
guaranty you can get 1 foot++ taller

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jigen, virren, Deleted member 15854 and 1 other person
short and retarded

pick a struggle bro

• JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas, virren and Deleted member 15854
Yes you should do this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854
why do they have complication? i will learn from their mistakes. this is simply a larger scale version of something like an arm fracture

Is that stretched sleeping thing even doable? Please send me some thread explaining it.

• +1
for the bluepillers reading this which is the majority of visitors here anyways now, this is what peak autism looks like

• JFL
Is that stretched sleeping thing even doable? Please send me some thread explaining it.
search sleep stretch on the search bar, some1 made a thred on it. just tie one end of that rubber elastic band you use for workouts to bed and the other end to a towel tied around your feet

No nigga lol

• Woah
don't give these schizos ideas.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23848, virren and Deleted member 15854
or maybe you could try explain this to a low inhib doctor and pay him to monitor you over the months to be more safe, and allow use of hospital bed accommodation, food, rehab

or maybe you could try explain this to a low inhib doctor and pay him to monitor you over the months to be more safe, and allow use of hospital bed accommodation, food, rehab
maybe ill visit one of those LL doctors and explain this. shit, could this be a new and cheaper methid of LL? have i edged my name into the history books as a pioneer of this

maybe ill visit one of those LL doctors and explain this. shit, could this be a new and cheaper methid of LL? have i edged my name into the history books as a pioneer of this
You've etched your name into the history books of being the lowest IQ person capable of operating a computer.

• JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 23848 and Deleted member 15854
There is a book called "Grow Taller After Puberty" by some mf called Dennis Raney but it's almost certainly bullshit.
It doesn't involve any bonesmashing as far as I'm concerned.

• JFL
There is a book called "Grow Taller After Puberty" by some mf called Dennis Raney but it's almost certainly bullshit.
It doesn't involve any bonesmashing as far as I'm concerned.
probs some scam cope

You will edge your name on a mental hospital's wall

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 15854
Niggas have already done DIY gyno removal and buccal fat removal in this forum, now we need DIY LL

• JFL
Niggas have already done DIY gyno removal and buccal fat removal in this forum, now we need DIY LL
ye if i dont grow i might consider this. ill visit leg lengthening doctor and pay him just for fracturing legs and rehab. i assume itd be much cheaper. who knows, what if this works and i, some autist looksmaxxer am the pioneer of a much cheaper and effective ll method :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21969
hypothetically, somehow fracture tibia and fibia bone without damaging vein. then apply cast to keep bone aligned and sleep stretch( that thing where you tie rubber bands to your feet while sleeping) with slight tension 24/7. itll be painful and youll be in bed for months, maybe just watch tv, read books etc during this time. supplement calcium, magnesium, vit k2 mk 7 mk4, vit d, protein, idk if the dosage should be greater as your trynna heal such a traumatic injury, maybe it should be greater. take drugs/ pain killers also.
un. believable.

• JFL
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

absolutely brutal