Diy mole removal on face

imjustcookedfr

imjustcookedfr

Gold
Joined
Dec 27, 2024
Posts
871
Reputation
574
I have these black moles on my face and they just ruin my skin quality and its probably my biggest nerf, Is there any diy'er that removed them at home and didnt go to a clinique? If So how did yall do it
 
You can hide moles with makeup fraud before going out.
 
You can hide moles with makeup fraud before going out.
Nigga I think it will be kinda obvious that in 50% of times I have 10 visible moles on my face and 50% I have glass clear skin
 
dont diy set up an appointment and get it removed. If u diy u will probably end up making it worse its best to just leave it up to the professionals Also send photos.
 
  • +1
Reactions: imjustcookedfr
dont diy it shit grows back
 
  • +1
Reactions: youngtrvecel and imjustcookedfr
dont diy just go to a clinic to get them removed
 
  • +1
Reactions: imjustcookedfr
I have these black moles on my face and they just ruin my skin quality and its probably my biggest nerf, Is there any diy'er that removed them at home and didnt go to a clinique? If So how did yall do it
use pearl powder on them
 

Similar threads

britishbomber
Replies
9
Views
52
zygosfinalboss
zygosfinalboss
xlefort
Replies
7
Views
60
xlefort
xlefort
Incelas
Replies
4
Views
89
Cheat_Win
C
jzw811
Replies
24
Views
170
jzw811
jzw811
poopooxicndndi
Replies
6
Views
79
Diddihippi09
Diddihippi09

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top