My MSE was a success!

Check out what I have planned for braces and others:

Thanks for watching!

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Racky, OOGABOOGA, Yerico7 and 29 others
DIY Lefort 3 when?

Providing 500 bucks lefort for all of .me users and turning us into chads (even if in 99% chances we get infected and die mid surgery)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, bugeye, Lolcel and 12 others
hope you make proper before after pics (same angle same everything)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10709, patricknotstar and Deleted member 7173
diy head transplant when?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371, bugeye, Lolcel and 7 others
are you trying to be like that kid who made his own braces? mirin

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL
DIY Lefort 3 when?

Providing 500 bucks lefort for all of .me users and turning us into chads (even if in 99% chances we get infected and die mid surgery)
FR

If there is a wait list I want to be put on! (srs)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Luke LLL and Deleted member 7173
Thanks for the video

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, Luke LLL and Cardiologyscribe
I enjoyed the shot at ronald ead very much.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, RAITEIII, Salience and 3 others
hope you make proper before after pics (same angle same everything)
Lol don’t get your hopes up but I’ll let u know Fosho

• JFL
Mirin ngl

• +1
I'm really looking forward to the custom alligners

• +1
Good job.

• +1
I suspect you had to stop after 36 turns because you started to get torsion of the MSE causing the TADs to tilt with the molar arm on only one side. Dr. Moon says in a recent lecture "Can we just cut off the arms? Well, arms are necessary to stabilize the position of the jackscrew DURING the expansion. Because without the arms, basically you have this jackscrew floating in the air, suspending in the air, held by four microimplants, and when you push on it, it will teetertotter, right? So as you try to expand a very tightly interlocked suture, the suture is not going to split very cleanly. The suture is going to go through tremendous amounts of torsion before you can split apart. During that time, suspending jackscrew will go through torsion like this and four thin microimplants will dance with one another. This is where a lot of failures occur. So that's why arms are necessary to stabilize the jackscrew until we actually get the split. So I'm going to reiterate, when we expand, the framework will go through twisting motion, and that could add additional strain on microimplants besides the expansion force, and implant failure is quite high, especially in mature patients. And sometimes with unstable jackscrew, tissue impingement is quite common and many emergency visits because of that." Even in cases missing the first molar on one side they will extend the arm to the second molar or bicuspid to ensure stability on both sides.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, EverythingMaxxer, Deleted member 7173 and 2 others
I suspect you had to stop after 36 turns because you started to get torsion of the MSE causing the TADs to tilt with the molar arm on only one side. Dr. Moon says in a recent lecture "Can we just cut off the arms? Well, arms are necessary to stabilize the position of the jackscrew DURING the expansion. Because without the arms, basically you have this jackscrew floating in the air, suspending in the air, held by four microimplants, and when you push on it, it will teetertotter, right? So as you try to expand a very tightly interlocked suture, the suture is not going to split very cleanly. The suture is going to go through tremendous amounts of torsion before you can split apart. During that time, suspending jackscrew will go through torsion like this and four thin microimplants will dance with one another. This is where a lot of failures occur. So that's why arms are necessary to stabilize the jackscrew until we actually get the split. So I'm going to reiterate, when we expand, the framework will go through twisting motion, and that could add additional strain on microimplants besides the expansion force, and implant failure is quite high, especially in mature patients. And sometimes with unstable jackscrew, tissue impingement is quite common and many emergency visits because of that." Even in cases missing the first molar on one side they will extend the arm to the second molar or bicuspid to ensure stability on both sides.
The screws didn't tip much before the suture split, at all really.

My MSE was a success!

Check out what I have planned for braces and others:

Thanks for watching!

Maybe the reason why you didnt feel the suture split like ronaldead was because your suture wasnt fully fuzed

how old are u ?

mirin

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Luke LLL
caged at the ronald outro

• JFL
mirin true looksmaxxer

jewish orthodontists wish u paid them

• +1
Reactions: N1c
"Doctors hate this diy guy..."

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Yerico7, Agendum and Luke LLL
What a chad.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Yerico7, Agendum, EverythingMaxxer and 3 others
Which one of MARPE or SARPE is better for post-puberty cels?

I guess MSE won't work for me now that I'm 25, screw that shit (literally lol).

Which one of MARPE or SARPE is better for post-puberty cels?

I guess MSE won't work for me now that I'm 25, screw that shit (literally lol).
It can work for you it worked for ronaldead and he was almost 30 i think 29 when i got his mse installed

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914 and Soalian
It can work for you it worked for ronaldead and he was almost 30 i think 29 when i got his mse installed
Hmm thanks I'll delve further into his case then, might be confounding factors involved as well,

do you have links to where I could learn more about his case?

• +1
How old are you bro? And were you not scared to get MSE at home? JFL

how many weeks with braces for tha gap closing ?

Nelson is lifefuel JFL

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Yerico7, OOGABOOGA and Luke LLL
very cool
IMG 1229

• +1
Not at all
Have you researched anything about osteonecrosis of the jaw/maxilla? I'm talking about necrosis being present in the bone where the screws were sat after taking them out. Even if it isn't noticeable by eye there could still be necrosis that will eventually pose a threat. I seem to recall you are/were getting a CT scan for your skull, however an MRI scan would be more effective seeing as your procedure is so recent that a CT scan/x-ray wouldn't be able to detect it.

If there is necrosis forming, it would be in your best interest to have someone remove it before it spreads. Hopefully there is no damage but I would want to find out had I done this procedure, which is why I'm telling you.

Answer your comments on video pls.

• +1
Have you researched anything about osteonecrosis of the jaw/maxilla? I'm talking about necrosis being present in the bone where the screws were sat after taking them out. Even if it isn't noticeable by eye there could still be necrosis that will eventually pose a threat. I seem to recall you are/were getting a CT scan for your skull, however an MRI scan would be more effective seeing as your procedure is so recent that a CT scan/x-ray wouldn't be able to detect it.

If there is necrosis forming, it would be in your best interest to have someone remove it before it spreads. Hopefully there is no damage but I would want to find out had I done this procedure, which is why I'm telling you.
Nah you’re trippin

• Hmm...
Reactions: Patient A
Nah you’re trippin
My palate got fucked up slightly when my MSE failed to separate my suture. Got prescribed antibiotics. Took a few, not all tho.

I was fine, but I still have the scars and indentations from the failure. And of course the money is gone lol

fml 🤦‍♂️

I am looking forward to your invisiline braces videos 👍

• +1
My palate got fucked up slightly when my MSE failed to separate my suture. Got prescribed antibiotics. Took a few, not all tho.

I was fine, but I still have the scars and indentations from the failure. And of course the money is gone lol

fml 🤦‍♂️

I am looking forward to your invisiline braces videos 👍
How old where you when you did mse?

• +1
Did you get any changes to the cheekbones?
It failed, is English not your first language or are you goldfish tier intelligence?

• JFL
It failed, is English not your first language or are you goldfish tier intelligence?
English is not my first language thankfully. Evan Lavizadeh - YouTube this guys mse failed the first time but he manage to split the suture the 2nd time. Anyways dont matter probably over for you anyways. Jfl at paying tons of money to get mse and then your suture dont split even at the age of 18 to 19

• Love it
English is not my first language thankfully. Evan Lavizadeh - YouTube this guys mse failed the first time but he manage to split the suture the 2nd time. Anyways dont matter probably over for you anyways. Jfl at paying tons of money to get mse and then your suture dont split even at the age of 18 to 19
I ended up getting a removable plastic appliance that split my suture a couple min and tipped my teeth. But the expansion wasn’t enough.

my other ventures were an incredible waste of money, and time.

now I have a firm solution, but I’m without money.

it’s not over yet but I am indeed incredibly depressed and broke. I can barely hold jobs
down the past year.

• +1
I ended up getting a removable plastic appliance that split my suture a couple min and tipped my teeth. But the expansion wasn’t enough.

my other ventures were an incredible waste of money, and time.

now I have a firm solution, but I’m without money.

it’s not over yet but I am indeed incredibly depressed and broke. I can barely hold jobs
down the past year.
How fast did you expand with that plastic appliance? How much of the expansion was teeth tipping? Did you even experienc any facial changes around the maxilla? If you didnt the only expansion that wasnt teeth tipping was probably just alveolarbone remodeling

How fast did you expand with that plastic appliance? How much of the expansion was teeth tipping? Did you even experienc any facial changes around the maxilla? If you didnt the only expansion that wasnt teeth tipping was probably just alveolarbone remodeling
Front incisors had a 2mm gap.

but yes alveolarbone remodelling and tipping

it was slow expansion, longer than 1-2 months this was like almost 2 years ago.

life is shit and shitposting I am bitter

Last edited:
  • +1
Front incisors had a 2mm gap.

but yes alveolarbone remodelling and tipping

it was slow expansion, longer than 1 or 2 months
You should have gone slower then that. If expanison from removable expanders work you need to go extremly slow and your suture cant be fully fuzed yet. Hades also a removable expander when he was around 18 or 19 and got changes to the maxilla. But he expanded much slower then you

• +1
You should have gone slower then that. If expanison from removable expanders work you need to go extremly slow and your suture cant be fully fuzed yet. Hades also a removable expander when he was around 18 or 19 and got changes to the maxilla. But he expanded much slower then you
I honestly can’t remember now how long I turned for it was likely longer than that but it got to the point where I had to stop turning because I had continued I probably would have pushed my molar teeth literally off my maxilla and there was pain

• +1