DIY NOSE JOB (PICS)

zilla

zilla

illuminated by angles

Quick tldr of vid.
Place your finger under your nose, push it up gently and not with a lot of force.
Pinch your sides and pull up to prevent wrinkles, now flare your nostrils like that.

The muscles that you use are Nasalis* Dilator Naris* and the Levitator Labii Superior Alacque Nasi* and Levitator Labii Superioris*
Push your nose down, your nostrils flare (might need practice)
Place your finger under your nose, push it up gently and not with a lot of force.
Pinch your sides and pull up to prevent wrinkles, now flare your nose while holding like that.
NO OTHER MUSCLES SHOULD MOVE!
Do 50 of the flares and then hold and squeeze for as long as you can.
The nose is another muscle and can be worked out and look better!

DO NOT KEEP DOING THIS ONLY DO THIS FOR AROUND 4-6 MONTHS
Now after a while you just need to put a finger under your nose lifting it and this keeps it in maintenance dont worry though if you miss one day or a few it won't instantly go back to normal needs weeks to return to normal.

The person in the video also corrects her mistake about distance of upper lip and nose in the comments. This also shortens the distance between nose and upper lip giving you a more attractive/younger look.

The first pic is from 2020ish and second is last night

Attachments

• IMG_3772.jpeg
    IMG_3772.jpeg
    865.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3773.jpeg
    IMG_3773.jpeg
    389 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bluderbra, axeyyek, ChadL1te and 2 others
Fuaark it really worked? I remeber seeing this vid back in 2021 and doing ts for a week then dropped bc i was lazy. Only if i continued ts i would've had the nose of a jb

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Soychadcell, zilla and vex
holy fucking retard

its obviously a cope method but the pics arent even in the same angle lmao

• +1
Reactions: zura and Zeta
holy fucking retard

its obviously a cope method but the pics arent even in the same angle lmao
Angle dont even matter you can see my nose drooping downward even if i fixed the angle the before pic would still droop downward

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
Angle dont even matter you can see my nose drooping downward even if i fixed the angle the before pic would still droop downward
then show it

• +1
Reactions: zura and zilla

Quick tldr of vid.
Pinch your sides and pull up to prevent wrinkles, now flare your nostrils like that.

View attachment 2873997

The muscles that you use are Nasalis* Dilator Naris* and the Levitator Labii Superior Alacque Nasi* and Levitator Labii Superioris*
Push your nose down, your nostrils flare (might need practice)
Pinch your sides and pull up to prevent wrinkles, now flare your nose while holding like that.
NO OTHER MUSCLES SHOULD MOVE!
Do 50 of the flares and then hold and squeeze for as long as you can.
The nose is another muscle and can be worked out and look better!

DO NOT KEEP DOING THIS ONLY DO THIS FOR AROUND 4-6 MONTHS
Now after a while you just need to put a finger under your nose lifting it and this keeps it in maintenance dont worry though if you miss one day or a few it won't instantly go back to normal needs weeks to return to normal.

The person in the video also corrects her mistake about distance of upper lip and nose in the comments. This also shortens the distance between nose and upper lip giving you a more attractive/younger look.

The first pic is from 2020ish and second is last night

Seems like cope but we all need some cope in our lives

@Clavicular
What do you think is it cope or does it make sense

• +1
Reactions: rainzm, VivaCristoRey and zilla
zilla u look like a tiktok eboy in 2020 (its a compliment)

• JFL
Reactions: zilla
nice skin genetics

• +1
This legit works
I’ve been doing it for years before i need to go out 6-10 mins, it makes you’re nose temporarily more upturned

• +1
Reactions: halloweed and zilla
Good thread grey

Possible cope but it dosent take any effort so im gonna try

• +1